This week on Middle Theory, the horrible events that unfolded at a country music concert in Las Vegas are examined in depth. Is there more to the story behind the worst mass shooting in recent American history?
With the horrible news out of Las Vegas this week, Micah and McNonymous start things off with an acknowledgement of the positive forces in so many of our lives, which are an inspiration during such times of trouble. We also look at the burgeoning market for “crypto-currencies”, and finally, some of the latest news out of the UK involving Theresa May.
Then turning our attention to the events unfolding in Las Vegas this week, we address a number of questions and conspiracy theories insinuated about the incident, which include some of the following:
- One civilian allegedly warned the crowd “you’re all gonna die” 45 minutes before the shooting… she (a hispanic woman) was escorted out by security.
- Reports of multiple shooters + audio analysis of the gunfire to support this.
- Reports that exits at the venue were blocked and people weren’t able to flee
- Sheriff saying repeatedly during press conferences “suspects” instead of “suspect”
- No security camera footage released from within hotel
- Was Paddock’s door open or barricaded shut? Conflicting reports
- Business Insider article says Campos saw Paddock’s door ajar and approached, and was then shot
- Every other source says door was barricaded and Campos had to pry the door open with his nightstick before Paddock began shooting
Will we ever truly know the full details behind what led to this murderous act? Perhaps not… although there is at least a strong possibility that this may have been a factor: The Las Vegas Strip shooter prescribed anti-anxiety drug in June, which remains a common (though unproven) link between many similar horrific shootings in recent memory. Is it a thread worthy of being explored further?
Special thanks goes out to those who sent along donations to the program this week:
- Arif Akhar
- Betty June Farkas
- Cathy Quast
- Daniel Baumberger
- Jay Waller
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- Eyewitness from inside hotel reports multiple shooters
- CBS VP fired for saying victims don’t deserve sympathy because they’re probably republicans
- Las Vegas Shooter Died in 2013?
- Another headache for Google as YouTube now promotes Las Vegas conspiracy theories
- There’s no way to report the fastest-spreading Las Vegas conspiracies on Facebook
- Las Vegas shooting: Paddock may have planned to escape
- Las Vegas Strip shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks, source says
- The left swoops in on Las Vegas massacre
- Gun proposal picks up GOP support