This week on Middle Theory, we look at the appalling allegations of sexual misconduct recently alleged against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.
But first, Micah tells us about a harrowing experience he recently had, involving a bomb threat at an airport. We also look at the latest in the ongoing affair of Julian Assange, and recent developments in the Imran Awan trial.
And of course, Harvey Weinstein has become the latest scumbag to be revealed in Hollywood for his abuse of women. We look at all the developments, details, and implications of the accusers, among them Rose McGowan, who claims her Twitter account was suspended for speaking out against Weinstein.
Special thanks goes out to those who sent along donations to the program this week:
- Emilio Villalpando
- Mark Stephan
- Rick Dale (PoPR)
- HASKINS (MoMS)
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
Finally, here are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- The airport bomber from last week you never heard about
- Complaint: Airport bomb suspect wanted ‘to fight a war on US soil’
- Assange has “absolute proof” of who gave him the DNC emails
- Some weird info has surfaced about the Imran Awan trial
- From Aggressive Overtures to Sexual Assault: Harvey Weinstein’s Accusers Tell Their Stories
- Reporter at NYT tried to break Weinstein story in 2004 but pressure from Matt Damon and Russell Crowe, among others, seemingly coerced editors into burying story
- Weinstein Company Was Aware of Payoffs in 2015
- Weinstein controversy deepens as Democratic Party linked to scandal
- Why are the Clintons and Obamas staying silent about Weinstein, when the rest of the DNC has denounced him?
- Hillary Clinton ‘appalled’ by Weinstein allegations, will donate his contributions
- Harvey Weinstein Scandal: 9 Things We Still Don’t Know
- Rose McGowan’s Twitter account suspended after criticism of Weinstein