As Election 2020 continues, former President Obama is keeping quiet as an increasingly divisive group of Democratic candidates fight for the nomination.
This week, stocks are falling as fears about the Wuhan coronavirus continue to escalate, and shocking news about a Harvard professor’s ties to China have some people asking if there could be any connection to the virus as it approaches pandemic stage.
Then turning our attention to the Democratic Primary, Nevada was another big win for Democratic Socialist Bernie Sanders of Vermont, and in the aftermath of a televised debate that left many of us wondering why Michael Bloomberg is even in the race (apart from the money the billionaire appears to be willing to throw at beating incumbent Donald Trump.
With the debate raging over which candidate might be able to win the 2020 election, many are looking at former President Barack Obama… will he endorse the eventual nominee? Probably… but it’s complicated.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Jennie Vongvith
- Mark Hankins II
- Ali Buchan
- Lauren Turinetti
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- DOW DISEASE: Dow drops 300 points, extending Monday’s rout as bond yields drop
- More virus deaths outside China raise pandemic fears
- Coronavirus sparks new travel disruption; Iran’s deputy health minister tests positive as death toll rises
- ESPIONAGE: Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases
- Harvard Professor Charged With Hiding Ties to China Released on $1M Bond
- Lieber arrest stokes US researchers’ fear of China ties
- Snopes: Was Charles Lieber Arrested for Connections to Coronavirus, Wuhan Lab?
- NEVADA CAUCUS UPDATE: Results of the Nevada Caucus
- Democrats warn of potential chaos in Nevada weeks after technical issues marred Iowa caucus
- Nevada Dems Leader: It’s Time To End The Caucuses, Shift To A Primary
- BIDEN FOR SENATE: Biden says he’s a “candidate for the United States Senate”
- DEBATE UPDATE: Bloomberg receives attacks from other Democrat challengers
- Trashing Michael Bloomberg does little to find a credible Democrat challenger
- LEAKED: Here’s Mike Bloomberg’s Higher Education Plan
- TONIGHT: Bloomberg Seeks Debate Redemption While Sanders Faces Attacks
- 7 MORE DAYS, OR 4 MORE YEARS: Democratic rivals have seven days to stop Sanders
- THE DROPOUTS: The 1 thing that might slow down Bernie Sanders is a very, very long shot
- SILENCE IS GOLDEN: What Obama Is Saying in Private About the Democratic Primary
- LAST MONTH’S WASHPO OPEDS: Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama want to stop Bernie Sanders. Can they actually do it?
- Progressives and moderates, don’t destroy each other. The enemy is Trump, not Clinton or Obama.
- THE PLOT THICKENS: The Hidden History of Sanders’s Plot to Primary Obama
- JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.