This week as the Iowa Caucus implodes, an influential podcaster becomes the latest victim of “Cancel Culture” courtesy of Gaslighting by the mainstream media.
This just in from Iowa… we have results beginning to come in, indicating a complete system failure. Big surprise there, especially since the new system the Iowa Democratic Party had been using had not been vetted or tested by the DHS (not to say they didn’t offer). The result of the debacle has some Senators actually calling for the end of the Iowa Caucuses altogether.
We also touch on the news of radio icon Rush Limbaugh’s announcement that he is being treated for advanced-stage lung cancer, and the division that ensued on social media following the controversial broadcaster’s statement. Meanwhile, the media has turned its sights on podcaster Joe Rogan, whose recent confession that he “would probably vote for Bernie Sanders” was touted by the Sanders campaign as an “endorsement.” Recognizing the peril the Democrat Party might face from such a lofty association, CNN was quick to accuse Rogan of having a history riddled with homophobic and racist commentary; the most disturbing part of that claim is that it’s completely false.
How concerned should we be that the mainstream media can create completely false narratives about individuals like Rogan, in an effort to discredit a Presidential candidate they dislike? We explore how the media has jumped in on the “Cancel Culture” trend by attempting to gaslight us on Joe Rogan, and much more on this week’s Middle Theory.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Daniel Baumberger
- Robert Westfall
- Robert Walshe
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- IOWA UPDATE: A Systemwide Disaster’: How the Iowa Caucuses Melted Down
- FEELING THE RUSH: Rush Limbaugh announces he has lung cancer
- GREAT SCOTT, MARTY: Michael J. Fox Trends on Twitter
- Liberal Activists On Twitter Celebrate Rush Limbaugh’s Cancer Diagnosis
- GASLIGHTING: Some Media Outlets Are Gaslighting Us About Joe Rogan
- CANCEL CULTURE: Joe Rogan Responds to Bernie Sanders Endorsement Controversy
- Panel reacts to SJW freakout of Rogan Bernie support
- SALTY SANDERS: The Sanders surge shapes the Iowa caucuses
- With live music and booze, Sanders draws massive crowd to party-like Iowa campaign rally
- HIGHS IN THE UPPER 40s: Trump Job Approval at Personal Best 49%
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.