This week, “Impeachmilk” and other bizarre ideas are on the table as the bizarre rules and hidden secrets of the Senate Impeachment are revealed.
The ongoing saga of the 2020 coronavirus scare reportedly has nearly 75% of the U.S. population more concerned than it had been about the ebola outbreak a few years back, despite the fact that the Centers for Disease Control thinks it’s unlikely that things will ever reach critical mass.
Then following up on some of last week’s “predictions,” we note the surge in interest Bernie Sanders is seeing as we head into Iowa; could this have been the result of some of the recent attacks he has recieved? In any case, this all comes together as the Senate Impeachment proceedings against Donald Trump continue, and while many commentators have noted the apparent lack of enthusiasm many Americans appear to have about it, networks have decided to keep up the only way they know how: watercooler reporting on the milk and candy being consumed by Senators, who aren’t allowed to have smartphones (or even coffee… SAD) with them while on the Senate floor.
We ponder who would have agreed to having such draconian rules, in addition to looking at other stories in the news on this week’s Middle Theory.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Sean O’Neal
- Jill Ellis
- Brian Davis
- Mark Hankins II
- Jamie Craven
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- CORONA EXTREME: 74% of Americans Fear Outbreak
- Surgical masks are reportedly selling out
- Silicon Valley scrambles to stop misinformation
- BERN SURGE: ‘Oh my God, Sanders can win’: Democrats grapple with Bernie surge in Iowa
- Bernie Is Frightening the Democrats
- “She fantasizes being raped by 3 men”: Bernie Sanders’s bizarre 1972 essay on gender
- GOT IMPEACHMILK? Senators spill the story on milk at the impeachment trial
- Strangest moments of the Senate impeachment trial so far
- BOLT-ON: Bolton Revelations Anger Republicans, Fueling Push for Impeachment Witnesses
- KOBE BRYANT
- Officials: Helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant didn’t have recommended terrain warning system
- In #MeToo era, Kobe and other athletes often get a pass
- BIDEN WANTS WARREN
- 2016: Biden wanted Warren as his VP
- 2019: Biden says Warren on list of possible VPs
- SANDERS TOO: Sanders campaign looked into whether Warren could be both vice president and Treasury secretary
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.