On this week’s edition of the program, the Sentinels here at MID have recently been provided with information by Twitter regarding Russian influence in US election campaigns. While their vigilance is to be appreciated, we noticed that the email did not say which account Middle Theory had been following, or interacted with otherwise, that was ID’d as Russian propaganda, making things a bit nebulous, though no-less interesting.
Elsewhere, a preliminary report on the terrible Las Vegas shooting of October 1, 2017 has been released; we look at what we’ve learned since its release, and the bombshell admission that the FBI believes “another person of interest” may indeed be at large, with further details pending.
Elsewhere, Larry Nassar has been sentenced to up to 175 years in prison for his 20-year reign as chief child molester for Michigan State University, and the U.S. Olympic Gymnastics team. In the wake of the scandal, the MSU President resigned, and blamed people for scapegoating her in her resignation letter; also, Michigan State may now be facing an NCAA inquiry.
In an unrelated development, reports now indicate that Julian Assange’s health may be in “danger,” mentally and physically, according to his doctors. And in tragic news out of Kentucky, a High School shooting that occurred this week left two dead, and at least 18 injured; we’re interested (and concerned) to see how soon before people say it’s a “false flag” or something similar… also, reports of Tamiflu being linked to young children experiencing “psychological side effects” have a number of parents concerned this flu season.
Getting to the heart of the conversation, news this week suggests that an FBI ‘Secret Society’ met the day after the election… this, according to thousands of new Strzok-Page text messages, which reference a “SECRET SOCIETY” within the DOJ and FBI, which purportedly is working against President Donald Trump.
Finally, we provide an update on slavery in Libya: Videos have surfaced on social media of Sudanese migrants being tortured by Libyan slavers, in a bid to extort money from families. And to end on a more positive note, Bernie Sanders has reportedly summoned advisers to discuss a potential 2020 run… early, yes; but high hopes continue to linger.
Special thanks to those who supported Middle Theory over the Holiday break:
- Jamie Craven
- Jennie Vongvith
- Stacy Bearden
- Mark Hankins
- Ali Buchan
- John Jolly
If you would like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
Finally, here are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- Preliminary Report on Vegas Shooting Released
- High School shooting in Kentucky, leaves two dead, at least 18 injured
- Another Claim: Tamiflu Caused Child To Twitch, Hallucinate, Bang Head
- FBI ‘Secret Society’ Met Day After Election…
- Thousands of New Strzok-Page Text Messages Reference “SECRET SOCIETY” Within DOJ and FBI WORKING AGAINST TRUMP (VIDEO)
- Larry Nassar convicted of up to 175 years in prison for his 20-year reign as chief child molestor for Michigan State University and the U.S. Olympic Gymnastics team
- Michigan State faces NCAA inquiry
- Received $400M in federal research funding in 2016
- Julian Assange health is in “danger,” mentally and physically, says doctors
- Bernie Sanders summons advisers to discuss potential 2020 run
- Videos surface on social media of Sudanese migrants being tortured by Libyan slavers in a bid to extort money from families
- MSU President resigns, blames people for scapegoating her in her resignation letter