Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week as we conclude the unprecedented year that has been 2020, we look at issues surrounding the White House as the arrival of the new administration in January approaches.
Happy Holidays, Season’s Greetings, and a Merry Christmas to you all… as we lead off this week, we begin by looking at the new coronavirus relief bill passed by Congress, as well as the news about a new, more contagious strain of the virus currently spreading across the UK and other areas. We also look at the strange position Vice President Mike Pence finds himself in, where he plans to leave the country for several days just after announcing Joe Biden’s electoral college win.
Later in the program, we also check in with a press conference featuring soon-departing Attorney General William Barr, and see what he, as well as conservatives like Chris Christie and commentator Geraldo Rivera have had to say in recent days about Trump’s refusal to concede the election, as well as the bad influence of individuals like Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell on the administration. Do some conservatives have an ideological “blind spot” when it comes to Donald Trump? Finally, we travel back in time to 1988 and recall the reason Joe Biden’s initial presidential bid that year failed, all in our year-end wrap-up here on Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Michiel Duijsings
- Jessica Riley
- Jennie Vongvith
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- CORONA RELIEF 2.0: Congress just passed the new coronavirus relief bill
- LEAVING ON A JET PLANE: Mike Pence to head overseas hours after formally declaring Joe Biden the presidential victor over Donald Trump
- NEW STRAIN: New strain found in Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Australia and Gibraltar
- ‘Out of control’ Covid strain makes UK a global pariah as countries impose travel bans
- SHOOT DOWN: Barr Shoots Down Proposal for Trump to Seize Voting Machines, Refuses to Appoint Special Counsel to Investigate Election Fraud
- SILENT NIGHT: Lawmakers dismayed, experts baffled at Trump brushing off suspected Russian hack
- ROMNEY: Could cut off food and water supply in next attack
- How cyber-spies compromised America
- China Used Stolen Data To Expose CIA Operatives
- ELECTION FRAUDING: Chris Christie: Keep Michael Flynn Out of the Oval Office
- Geraldo fires back at “lunatic fringe” over baseless election fraud claims
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
Fight over the handout scraps little ones. Build Back Better.