As speculation ensues about whether Donald Trump will issue pardons during his final days in office, many are weighing in on whether Wikileaks founder Julian Assange may be on the list.
This week, as health officials in Wisconsin are warning residents to avoid eating raw meant “cannibal sandwiches” this holiday season, the first wave of vaccines are being deployed as part of “Operation Warp Speed” begins. We also look at the recent story involving the apparent hack of a Texas IT company and services it provided to a number of government agencies, which allowed them to become compromised.
However, trending on Twitter today had been the idea that in his last days in office, Donald Trump might attempt to pardon Julian Assange, an idea that has received widespread support, even from the likes of Edward Snowden. While the story had been based on bad information posted on Twitter, we look at why many are saying it could still happen, and much more on this week’s edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Betty June
- Vicky Pinderski
- Connie Fletcher
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- CANNIBAL SANDWICH: Wisconsin officials urge families to pass on holiday tradition of eating raw meat
- LETHALITY: In single day COVID kills 3,309, more than D-Day or 9/11
- The death spiral of public life
- HIGH HOPES: FDA chief says it’s his ‘greatest hope’ that vaccinations start in US on Monday
- HACKS: Hackers spied on U.S. Treasury emails for a foreign government
- Russian government spies are behind a broad hacking campaign that has breached U.S. agencies and a top cyber firm
- FLASHBACK: 6 Russian military officers charged in vast hacking campaign
- Hacking the hackers: Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, officials say
- PARDON ME: Rumors Flying That President Donald Trump Will Pardon Julian Assange, Snowden Weighs In
- Edward Snowden asks Trump to pardon Julian Assange
- Julian Assange’s Partner Begs Donald Trump to Pardon Him on Thanksgiving
- FLASHBACK: Assange offered presidential pardon to help resolve Russia role in DNC hack
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.