This week, we discuss the recent decision by President Trump to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which has been met with controversy and debate by the international community.
As the Christmas season ensues, we begin with a discussion of holiday decor, before we dive into the news, which includes discussion about Corey Feldman’s 1993 audio files shared with the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office, where he named the alleged sexual predators that accosted him. The files, now finally recovered, are purportedly in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department… we also touch on a new report released about the Charlottesville protests earlier this year, and a tragic police shooting that went horribly wrong.
The big story this week, however, has to do with “The New Jerusalem”… and President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which has caused a storm of controversy within the international community. Will the longer lasting repercussions of this be as dangerous as many are reporting, or will it be comparable to Ronald Reagan famously asking Mikhail Gorbachev to “tear down this wall”?
Special thanks goes out to those who sent along donations to the program this week:
- Rick Dale
- Stephen Marlow
- Brett Giles
- Betty June Farkas
- Mark Stephan
- Daniel Baumberger
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- Report on Charlottesville police response finds police chief told officers to stand down and allow violence
- Rep. Black Farenthold (R-Texas) used $84,000 from Office of Compliance account to settle sexual harassment suit with former staffer
- Residents of Irish village complain that fumes from nearby Viagra plant have men and dogs walking around with boners
- Corey Feldman’s 1993 audio files naming alleged sexual predators found by Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office
- Brian Ross suspended by ABC for false reporting on Trump collusion
- It Is Now an Obstruction Investigation
- Trump rolls the dice on Jerusalem