Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week we look at how the tech industry is reshaping the military-industrial complex, Jeffrey Epstein’s bizarre transhumanist beliefs, and the recent riots in Hong Kong which China has compared to “terrorism.”
“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.” Thus were the famous words of former U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower, who warned about such cozying-up of industries to the military and other government institutions. Hence, should we be concerned about Silicon Valley’s recent deals with the DOD, amounting to a $10 billion dollar contract that may be awarded to Jeff Bezos and Amazon?
Elsewhere, we look at the “serious irregularities” that were occurring at the New York correctional facility where sex offender Jeffrey Epstein recently committed suicide. As questions continue to be asked about his death, new information about Epstein’s bizarre transhumanist beliefs has emerged, which includes his aspirations to use his DNA to “seed” future generations of humanity, with the help of high-profile members of the scientific community.
Then turning our attention toward matters a bit further away, the recent riots underway in Hong Kong have resulted in political and economic turmoil, as well as allegations from mainland China that have likened the activities of some of the protestors to “terrorism.” We look at all of this, as well as similar comparisons being made between American protest groups and the action of terrorists, on this week’s podcast.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Shelly Orlandini
- Jennie Vongvith
- Sascha Neubauer
- James Malone
- Ali Buchan
- Jessica Riley
- Lars Knapp
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
Below are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- EISENHOWER’S FAMOUS LAST WORDS: Analysis of Eisenhower’s Farewell Address
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGICAL COMPLEX: How Amazon and Silicon Valley Seduced the Pentagon
- EPSTEIN IRREGULARITIES: Jeffrey Epstein signed a will 2 days before his death
- Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA
- One Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Guards Was A Temp Correctional Officer: Report
- William Barr Cites “Serious Irregularities” at NY Correctional Facility
- Epstein may have gamed system from beyond grave
- HELL BREAKS LOOSE IN HONG KONG: Riot police storm Hong Kong Airport after second day of cancellations due to protests
- REUTERS: Hong Kong protesters pose challenge to Chinese communist rule
- NYT: Protests Put Hong Kong on Collision Course With China’s Communist Party
- Why Hong Kong is protesting: Their five demands listed
- ANTIFA = TERRORISTS? Should ANTIFA be Labeled a Terrorist Organization?
- What it would actually mean if Trump labeled ANTIFA a “terrorist organization”
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.Ba
Image of Hong Kong protestors (above) by Studio Incendo via Flickr, 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0).