Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week, we look at claims that sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was “suicided”, or killed, in other words, in a way to make his death appear to be a suicide.
This week, in light of the news about “apparent” reports of the billionaire sicko and sex offender Jeffery Epstein’s “presumed” death by “apparent” suicide, we lead off by revisiting an FBI bulletin that raises concerns about what happens when the public believes in conspiracies… which is what everyone seemed to have leaped on with news of Epstein’s death.
But first, we recap President Trump’s recent statements following a string of mass shootings last week, and why the New York Times’ coverage of the teleprompted appearance had people screaming “cancel my subscription.” We also take a look at the disturbing details behind the Dayton, Ohio shooter’s unhealthy attitudes toward women, despite apparently having touted “far-left” ideologies some have likened to those of the ANTIFA movement.
Finally, we take an in-depth look at Jeffrey Epstein’s death, and why many politicians and pundits were crying “conspiracy,” raising questions over whether the billionaire sex trafficker and sicko was actually “suicided.” (For those who aren’t aware, “Suicided” is defined by the ever-erudite Urban Dictionary as “when someone is murdered and then arranged in such a way to make the death seem like a suicide. The victim may also be forced to take his own life so that the real culprit leaves little to no evidence of wrongdoing.”)
However, what if Epstein’s death were the biggest red herring of them all? By that, we mean that what if there are other facts being reported which are being buried in light of the news of the sex trafficker’s death… which might include connections to Saudi Arabia, and even claims Epstein made since the 1980s that he was, in fact, a financial “hitman” who worked for the wealthy elite–and even a few governments–to reclaim lost or stolen money? Whether or not his claims were true, Feds who raided his home after his arrest discovered something very unusual in a locked safe, which may lend further support to who Epstein really was, and why Alexander Acosta said he “belonged to intelligence.”
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
Below are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- BUREAU BRIEFING, PART DEUX: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat
- TELETRUMPTER: Trump accidentally says “partisan” instead of “partnership” during statement on shootings
- #CANCELNYT: NYT’s Trump Headline Is So Outrageous That People Are Canceling Subscriptions
- Goldberg: ‘Trump Is a White Nationalist Who Inspires Terrorism’
- Douthat: ‘How our president and our mass shooters are connected to the same dark psychic forces.’
- More from NYT: Shootings Renew Debate Over How to Combat Domestic Terrorism
- DAYTON SHOOTER INSANITY: Ohio gunman Connor Betts was lead singer of a ‘pornogrind’ metal band who praised paedos, necrophilia and performed at ‘Summer Massacre’ festival
- EPSTEIN SUICIDED: Everything We Know About Jeffrey Epstein’s Death by Suicide
- Jeffrey Epstein Dead in Suicide at Manhattan Jail, Officials Say
- After Jeffrey Epstein Suicide, a Turn to Conspiracy Theories
- FLASHBACK, July 25, 2019: Jeffrey Epstein Is Found Injured in Jail Cell
- FLASHBACK, July 25, 2019: Epstein injured in jail: suicide attempt or hit by former cop?
- FLASHBACK, Jul 29, 2019: Jeffrey Epstein’s life ‘in jeopardy’ as powerful pals ‘don’t want their secrets out’, victim’s lawyer claims
- AUG 8: Lead U.S. prosecutor in ’08 Epstein case — who sources say wanted to charge him — resigns
- There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, a former NYC jail inmate says
- Trump retweets Epstein conspiracy theory, claiming Clinton connection
- Investigative Journalist Explains Why Jeffrey Epstein Might Have Needed a Fake Passport
- THE ATLANTIC: Epstein’s Death Has a Simpler Explanation
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.