Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week we examine information about the ongoing Jeffery Epstein scandal, which includes disturbing allegations about the Carribean island he owned, and his possible ties to intelligence agencies.
On this edition of Middle Theory, we lead off with an update on the mysterious “Shadow Brokers,” who began auctioning off stolen NSA technologies now used by hackers to hold hospitals, and even cities and local governments hostage with ransomware attacks. Has someone associated with the leak of this material been prosecuted?
We also touch on a new Yahoo News report that discovered links between the murder of Democratic staffer Seth Rich and a Russian propaganda effort, in addition to the ongoing saga of “Havana Syndrome,” and how some medical professionals refuse o acknowledge that the illness is, in fact, more than mere mass hysteria.
While the high-profile arrest of wealthy financier and sex offender Jeffery Epstein has been making the news the last few days, it’s baffling how many media outlets are skewing certain facts and information. We compare and contrast preferential treatment of some of the key players and connections by various factions in the media, before zeroing in on the most bizarre allegation about the sicko that you’ve never heard: that he “belongs to intelligence,” as allegedly stated by the former US Attorney and current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta. Additional disturbing details also recently emerged in an AP report about a Carribean island Epstein owns, which had a dark reputation among locals at nearby Saint Thomas. Is it really possible that there is more to the Epstein story than anyone may have previously been aware?
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Robert Westfall
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
Below are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- THE SHADOW BROKERS: NSA mystery case reaches the end, with many unanswered questions
- HAVANA SYNDROME: ‘Havana syndrome’ symptoms of diplomats in Cuba are not mass hysteria
- SETH RICH AND RUSSIA: Conspiracy theory about slain DNC staffer was planted by Russian intelligence, report finds
- EPSTEIN: New Epstein accuser: He raped me when I was 15
- Inside Epstein’s New York mansion: ‘Vast trove’ of lewd photos, a life-size doll and other oddities
- Acosta Defends Handling of Case as Dems Call for Resignation
- Alan Dershowitz says “plea deal was fair”
- CONNECTIONS: Epstein’s friends are a stunning array of the rich, powerful and famous
- Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein: How Are They Connected?
- Jeffrey Epstein’s connections to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, explained
- Trump Distances Himself: We Had ‘Falling Out’ 15 Years Ago
- How Trump Kept Tabs on Jeffery Epstein
- Attorney General Bill Barr will not recuse himself from Jeffrey Epstein child sex prosecution
- SPY GAMES: “I Was Told Epstein ‘Belonged to Intelligence’ And to Leave It Alone.”
- Acosta gives a cryptic response when asked if Jeffrey Epstein is an intelligence asset
- It Sure Looks Like Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy—But Whose?
- Whispers, suspicion about Epstein on Caribbean island
- The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal Could Be Worse than We Know
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get news alerts, articles, and podcasts from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]