Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week, growing concerns over Russia’s nuclear rhetoric in recent days have experts looking at how far Vladimir Putin might go in his quest to conquer Ukraine.
This week, as recent polls (finally) show Biden’s approval ratings are on the rise, we take a look at what it could mean heading into the mid-terms in November. Meanwhile, Elon Musk has provided reporters with a few vague ideas of what he plans to do with Twitter… putting him into a unique position in terms of political perception and leanings. Then, shifting our attention to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, world leaders have expressed concerns about simulations broadcast on Russian state media depicting potential nuclear strike targets throughout Europe. How far might Vladimir Putin be willing to go as his back is increasingly pressed against the wall, and could this even escalate to the point of weighing the dreaded nuclear option?
UKRAINE FUND: Support Ukraine Relief
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Dennis Koch
- Daniel Baumberger
- Jill Ellis
- Brett Giles
- Robert Walshe
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- POLLS: Biden ticks up, but GOP holds advantage on economy, Post-ABC poll finds
- MUSK: Elon Musk’s big plans for Twitter: What we know so far | AP News
- COVID: CA cases rising. New wave?
- Oprah says it’s too soon remove masks from planes
- ‘We’ve not seen the WORST of Covid’ warns Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates
- QUESTIONS: Reputed Deutsche Bank whistleblower and federal informant found dead
- SPIES LIKE US: Russian Spies Hilariously Screw Up Putin’s ‘Assassination Plot’ Claim
- NUCLEAR OPTIONS: Russian state TV simulates nuke strike on Europe
- More danger than Cuban Missile Crisis?
- Putin is inching towards his nukes, threatening to annihilate the world if he fails to capture Ukraine, says foreign affairs expert
- The Guardian view on Putin’s nuclear threats: Russia is losing in Ukraine
- NIP AND TUCKER: How Tucker Carlson Stoked White Fear to Conquer Cable
- What to Know About Tucker Carlson’s Rise
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.