Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week we look at U.S. intelligence reports indicating that China is concealing information on the coronavirus, ever-changing reports about the use of medical masks, and other bad or conflicting information in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
While people all over the world have been stuck at home recently, it’s a good thing for video streaming services like Netflix and the escape from reality they offer with the sensational new documentary series Tiger King. Meanwhile, as actual tigers are being confirmed among the latest to be infected by the coronavirus, we turn our attention to a brief U.S. Election update before examining concerning reports out of China in relation to the pandemic.
Why are some concerned that one prominent Chinese health official, who tried to warn others in the global medical community about the coronavirus, may have “vanished”? Also, what should be made of the recent U.S. intelligence reports that appear to indicate China is concealing information on the coronavirus? Along these same lines, commentator and mathematician Eric Weinstein recently appeared on the Joe Rogan podcast, and addressed the “deadly nonsense” that is the ever-changing attitude about the use of medical masks, and other bad or conflicting information in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
However, perhaps most concerning of all is what some call China’s “stranglehold” on the World Health Organization, which led to controversy recently after an interview with a leading WHO official about the organization’s current response to the coronavirus turned “awkward”. We examine all of these stories on this week’s Middle Theory Podcast.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Betty June
- Daniel Baumberger
- Robert Westfall
- Robert Walshe
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- TIGER KING: The not-so-secret formula behind its popularity
- ‘Tiger King’ star Jeff Lowe says Netflix is adding a new episode of the show ‘next week’
- TIGER COVID: Tiger at Bronx Zoo tests positive for COVID-19, zoo says
- VANISHED: Concerns Grow Over Wuhan Doctor Amid Call For Return to Work
- BORIS: PM Johnson admitted to hospital over virus symptoms
- VIRTUAL DEMS: Joe Biden raises idea of holding virtual DNC convention
- RO NO: Rogan ‘set to vote for Trump,’ Dems have ‘made us all morons’ by running Joe Biden
- CONCEALMENT: China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says
- DEADLY NONSENSE: Weinstein on “deadly nonsense” in the coronavirus pandemic
- THE GREAT DIVIDE: What’s behind the China-Taiwan divide?
- Senior WHO official dodges questions about Taiwan’s WHO membership; praises China
- WHO releases statement after senior staff’s awkward interview
- Parties unite over Taiwan’s exclusion from WHO anti-virus planning (January 2020)
- Why Taiwan has become a problem for WHO (March 2020)
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.