This week on Middle Theory, we look at continuing investigations into alleged collusion between Trump’s aides and Russia, and how Paul Manafort seems to remain a central player.
This week, we launch into the show shortly after another planned Wikileaks Press Conference, which appears to have been shot down by a DDOS or similar attack (as Assange has claimed in the past). Nonetheless, we are able to provide an audio update on the Wikileaks founder’s current operations, before turning our attention to the recent terror attack that occurred in England, along with discussion of a young Israeli Jew that, according to reports, may be responsible for a number of threats made against Jewish centers in America and other countries.
Later in the program, we examine how Paul Manafort seems to remain a central player in the ongoing investigations into possible Russian collusion with Trump’s aides during the 2016 Presidential Election. The only individual that might be stranger than Manafort himself is Roger Stone, who claims a second “attempt on his life” may have occurred recently, when he was involved with a hit and run. Was it an attempt to “silence” him, as he has claimed?
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support the audio production, research, artwork, and other effort that goes into each episode of the podcast:
- Shaun Tacke
- Jonathan Kaufman
- Steven Walker
- Arif Akhar
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
Finally, here are links to show notes pertaining to this week’s podcast:
- WikiLeaks releases new CIA documents describing Mac exploits
- Suspect arrested as “primary suspect” in US Jewish community centers
- London attack: ISIS claims follower was behind rampage
- Inside story of how SAS, MI5 and spy agencies across the world tracked London attacker’s identity
- White House security boosted after arrest
- Trump Advisor Claims Hit & Run “Could Be” Russian Hacking Scandal Retaliation
- Gorsuch calls Trump’s attacks on Federal Judges ‘demoralizing’
- FBI has info suggesting coordination between Trump aides, Russia: report
- Evidence of Trump team collusion with Russia ‘more than circumstantial’
- Paul Manafort ‘Secretly Worked for Russian Billionaire to Advance Putin’s Interests’
- Trump not connected to Manafort’s alleged Russia dealings
- Timeline: Paul Manafort’s long, murky history of political interventions
- HOKES ALERT: AUSTRALIA IS NOT REAL