Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week on Middle Theory, Donald Trump’s tax returns take center stage once again, as an anonymous leak raises new questions about the U.S. President.
Fresh on the heels of the recent Dutch election, a blow has been dealt to the move toward anti-Islamic populism in Europe, with the bouncing of controversial candidate Geert Wilders. However, conspiracies are what’s on the mind of Mr. McNonymous, as he examines a little-known forgotten chapter in the sprawling conspiracy theories pertaining to the JFK assassination. Micah explores the philosophical aspects of the conspiracy, and why it relates to “Fake News” in America today.
Speaking of “fake news”, we spend a little time breaking down the bizarre controversy surrounding the release of a portion of Donald Trump’s 2005 tax returns. What is most evident, however, is the spin that both sides of the political media are adding to the story, which variously make Trump look “great” or “terrible”, like everything else that is ever said about the man.
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support the audio production, research, artwork, and other effort that goes into each episode of the podcast:
- BON the MAGI
Special thanks to Steve Reginer (@Gromsteak) for contributing the first in a series of exclusive Middle Theory Coffee Mugs, coming soon to a cupboard near you:
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to show notes pertaining to this week’s podcast:
- Ukrainian soccer player wears tshirt with Ukrainian crest, people mistake it as fascist symbol, his career is now all but over
- US Soccer Federation codifies regulation requiring players to stand at attention during National Anthem
- Ari Melber of MSNBC says it’s Constitutional duty for the President to defend the CIA against attacks and criminal theft, such as WikiLeaks
- Dutch election: Europe’s far-right populists fail first test
- Turkish minister claims ‘holy wars will soon begin in Europe’ after Geert Wilders beaten
- Hillary Clinton’s election team ‘met with Russian ambassador’, Kremlin claims
- Who and why, twin mysteries behind leak of CIA’s cybertools
- FBI Extensively Used BEST BUY ‘Geek Squad’ For Secret Surveillance
- Yes, Kellyanne Conway suggested Trump Tower could have been monitored through TVs and microwaves