Things heat up between the United States and Russia, as statements by President Joe Biden during a recent ABC interview raise bipartisan concerns about U.S. foreign policy.
As we lead off this week, supporters of the online conspiracy theories related to Q Anon claim that there was a secret message at the White House on Saint Patrick’s Day… a story almost as strange as the reality that one in every three health care workers in the U.S. have not been vaccinated yet for COVID-19. We look at why and also ask what it says about attitudes toward vaccines and their efficacy among the health care service community.
Then shifting out attention ot foreign policy, we look at explosive statements from U.S. President Joe Biden this week, who agreed with George Stephanopoulos’s assessment that Vladimir Putin is a “killer,” which prompted a unique response from the Russian leader. This, in addition to ongoing assessments of the recent shootings in Atlanta and in Boulder, and much more are covered on this week’s edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Edith Wacker
- Alex Kostel
- Jennie Vongvith
- Jessica Riley
- Jennifer Garland
- Ali Buchan
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- YOU Q’s, YOU LOSE: QAnon Says White House St. Patrick’s Day Lighting Was ‘Go’ Message
- FRONT LINES: Many health-care workers have not gotten a coronavirus vaccine
- IMMIGRATION: House passes immigration bills to establish path to citizenship for millions
- POLICY PERILS: Biden’s foreign policy moves raise bipartisan eyebrows: The Note
- Putin fires back after Biden’s interview with George Stephanopoulos
- RED SCARE: Russia reacts angrily after Biden calls Putin a ‘killer’
- Putin: “Takes one to know one.”
- Biden is right to call Putin a killer. Now he should declassify the proof.
- Kremlin, on possible new Cold War, says: we always hope for best but prepare for worst
- Russia’s disinformation campaign will keep rolling, as long as Republicans are gullible enough
- CHINA TOO: US-China Alaska Talks Shows Tense Ties as Sides Seek Cooperation
- US and China trade barbs after Blinken warns of need to respect global order or face a ‘more violent world’
- HATE CRIME: Atlanta police on shooting probe: ‘Nothing is off the table’
- Some officials call for hate crime charges in the Atlanta-area spa shootings that left 8 dead
- ASIAN ISSUES: Inside Edition Report Looks at Purported Anti-Asian Violence
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.