On this edition of Middle Theory, we kick things off by looking at the Illuminati and occult symbolism in Saint Patrick’s Day (since every holiday celebrated in America is apparently based on blood cult rituals and the pervasive influence of secret societies… just like ours). However, moving on to more serious issues, we also examine the myth of Irish ‘slavery’, which in the past has been promoted by white supremacists around the time of St. Patrick’s Day.
Speaking of conspiracy theories, one of our most recent favorites argues that The Simpsons manages to keep predicting the future because Matt Groening himself is associated with that most famous secret society, the Freemasons (there are, however, at least 25 instances where The Simpsons actually did predict the future). All discussion of predictions and time-traveling Freemasons aside, one data analyst a while back managed to create a formula for the maximum number of people to be involved in a conspiracy for it to remain silent… hence, we look at the likelihood that many overarching conspiracies could truly remain silent.
Then getting to the MID, the US has blamed Russia for cyberattacks on its energy grid and water systems going all the way back to 2016, and this just days after the UK chose to expel 23 Russian diplomats in retaliation against a recent assassination attempt against a Russian ex-pat. In similar news, a Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov was found dead in his London home; while experts say there is no link between the two incidents, it’s enough to have many Russian born UK residents worried, and has resulted in British PM Theresa May calling for a boycott of the Russian World Cup.
Finally, are there actual drops in testosterone affecting men in the United States, as one recent Fox News report argued? We look at this, and other trending items in the news on this week’s edition of MIDDLE THEORY.
Special thanks to those who supported Middle Theory this week:
- Stephen Walker
- Brian Hawes
- Megan Bean
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get news alerts, articles, and podcasts from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
Finally, here are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- SAINT PAT’S: Illuminati & occult symbolism of St. Patrick’s Day
- Myth of Irish ‘slavery’ promoted by white supremacists ahead of St. Patrick’s Day
- THE SIMPSONS CONSPIRACY: Conspiracy theory says The Simpsons keeps predicting stuff because Matt Groening is a freemason
- 25 Times The Simpsons Predicted the Future
- Throwback: Data analyst creates formula for the maximum number of people to be involved in a conspiracy for it to remain silent for X years
- Massive child sex trafficking ring in England revealing new victims after convictions, as many as 1,000 over the past 40 years
- In a first, US blames Russia for cyberattacks on energy grid
- US Says Russian Hackers Now Targeting Power Grid, Water Systems
- From June 2017: Researchers Say Russian Hackers Can Now Cause Major Power Outages
- Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov found dead in his London home
- Russian spy: UK to expel 23 Russian diplomats
- Russia says it will expel British diplomats from Moscow ‘soon’ in retaliation against UK
- Theresa May calls for boycott of Russian World Cup
- Legal to bring drugs into Russia for World Cup
- Putin Says Russia Is Going To Mars Next Year. There’s Just One Tiny Problem
- Mueller investigation is going far beyond Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election