Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week, The Mouth and McNonymous feel the love as we celebrate Valentine’s Day, and analyze the latest claims of Russian propaganda, “cyber trolling”, and other weirdness going on in the
Happy Valentine’s Day! This week, as we’re getting things rolling, everyone’s favorite and friendly neighborhood wardens of liberty discuss “The No Agenda Bump”, which is the site traffic increase that occurs after getting a mention on “The Best Podcast in the Universe”, No Agenda, hosted by Adam Curry and John Dvorak (you can check them out here, and of course, we highly recommend you consider donating to their podcast here). We also have a little fun revisiting the fabulous novels of Guy N. Smith, whose artful variety of prose includes classics such as Night of the Crabs, The Suitcase, The Sucking Pit, Moles and Their Control, The Hoax, and other ridiculously (and brilliantly) named classics.
Also, as the ongoing saga of “Fake News” continues to unfold, one of our listeners has brought to our attention an infamous, supposedly “Washington Post endorsed” list put out by an anonymous group of scholars called “Prop or Not” (note: Washington Post states in a disclaimer at their site that they do not endorse the list, as many have claimed). However, does this group, whose list includes sites that range from Wikileaks and InfoWars, to UFO and conspiracy websites, actually have ties to the intelligence community, or even Ukrainian Fascism? Or is the entire affair just another example of “alt” facts and “fake news”?
We also discuss the actual definition of fascism, in addition to spending some time giving shout outs to many of our Valentine’s Day BAEs out there in the listening audience. We also present a few updates on the human trafficking front, which as per usual, can’t seem to occur without at least some discussion of the infamous “Pizzagate” conspiracy. And wrapping things up, Micah presents us with some AUDIO GOLD, courtesy of the one and only Alex Jones, who recently presented some inspiring rants on the subject of a secret space program, during his appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience (which, if you haven’t watched, you really need to).
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support the audio production, research, artwork, and other effort that goes into each episode of the podcast:
- Steve Reginer
- Robert Price
- Mark Hankins II
- Jina Jameson
- Jonathan Kaufman
- Mark Stephan
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to show notes pertaining to this week’s podcast:
- The Prop or Not” List of Suspected Russian Propaganda
- WashPo’s Article (not) endorsing Prop Or Not’s List
- Prop Or Not list’s anonymous authors alleged links to CIA, Ukrainian Fascism, Eugenics
- Pizzagate Conspiracists Are Harassing Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s
- The Pizzagate television investigation that got Ben Swann in hot water
- Pete Townshend says he bought child porn in order to prove a link between Russian orphanages and British financial elites
- Flashback: BEAN (Humans Rights Campaign board member, DNC donator) victim disappears the EVE before going to court to testify in sex abuse charges against BARRY’S BFF in Oregon
- David Brock and James Alefantis paid $850,000 to blackmailer to keep secret things secret, use lawyer who sits on board of charity whose director was charged with Child Trafficking in Haiti, and who may or may not have been deliberately working with man accused of sex trafficking in four different countries
- Steve Bannon’s belief in “The Fourth Turning” cyclical history of America
- Spicer pulls a Conway, refers to terror attack that never happened in order to help justify Trump EO’s (Atlanta)
- Pamela Anderson visits Assange again (sixth time)
- Tucker Carlson asks UC Berkeley protest leader in new interview about her thoughts on Fascism and MILO – fascinating stuff
- Country Music Festival Faces Pressure to Nix Toby Keith after Trump Inauguration Performance
- Piers Morgan slammed on Bill Maher for saying “there is no ban on Muslims”