This week we look at an apparent shift toward the center by many 2020 Presidential hopefuls, and key moments in the recent impeachment hearings in Washington.
This week, we open with strange and “smashing” tales of cyber-trucks and time-traveling climate activists, in a futuristic look at the world of tomorrow. We also touch on the recent Democratic Debates, and why many of the contenders heading into 2020 appear to suddenly be shifting toward the center (with notable exceptions like Bernie Sanders). We also look at some of the colorful moments, which include Joe Biden saying we need to keep “punching at” the issue of domestic violence.
We then shift our attention to the testimony that has been unfolding in the Nation’s Capital, which includes statements made by Gordon Sondland that some commentators call a significant shift in the ongoing questions of impropriety by Donald Trump in his dealings with Ukraine. We also look at key perspectives offered by Dr. Fiona Hill, whose testimony along with that of David Holmes provided key insights into the nature of the events which spurred the historic impeachment hearings now underway. We also look at Hill’s statement that the term “Burisma”, when being used by Rudy Giuliani and others in Trump’s camp had been a “code” for Joe Biden and the pay-for-play scandal associated with them.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Jennie Vongvith
- Georgi Bonchev
- Ali Buchan
- Mark Hankins II
- Jamie Craven
- Lauren Turinetti
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- CYBER SMASH: Tesla claimed its pickup truck was ‘bulletproof’, then smashed its windows
- TIME TRAVEL ALERT: 120-year-old photo sparks Greta Thunberg conspiracy theories
- TUB 25: Put Harriet Tubman on a New $25 Bill
- IN BLOOM: Bloomberg announces he’s entering the 2020 presidential race
- DEM DEBATE: The Democratic Candidates Are Moving to the Center
- THE FORGOTTEN: Forgotten? Why MSNBC’s Democratic debate made no news
- HIGHLIGHTS: Klobuchar and Buttigieg stand out in tame night for Democrats
- SHAKE IT UP: Amy Klobuchar’s shaking leaves viewers rattled
- PUNCHING BAG: Biden says you have to ‘keep punching’ to address domestic violence
- THE CHILL PILL: Obama urges Democrats to ‘chill out’ over 2020 candidates at California fundraiser
- TALES OF PETE & TULSI: The Democratic ticket Trump doesn’t want in 2020
- IMPEACHMENT: Officials handed the House a pile of evidence for impeachment
- GORD’S GOLD: Gordon Sondland May Have Just Sealed President Trump’s Impeachment
- Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
- AUDIO: King: Sondland has guaranteed Trump’s impeachment
- HILL & HOLMES: Key Moments From Hill and Holmes’s Testimony in the Impeachment Inquiry
- CODE BURISMA: Hill says “it was clear that Burisma was code for the Bidens”
- FILE FLIP: The untold story: Behind the Krishnamoorthi and Stefanik viral video
- TRUMP AUDIO: Trump on Fox and Friends: “I want a trial.”
- MORE AUDIO: Trump calls for Senate trial, seeks whistleblower and Schiff as impeachment witnesses
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.