Controversy ensues as President Trump refuses to concede the election to Joe Biden, amidst continued calls of voter fraud and the President’s claim that the election was rigged.
The 2020 Election may be well enough behind us, but the question of the Presidency is far from being over. Two weeks have passed, and with some states only recently finishing their counts (or recounts), Donald Trump has yet to concede the election to his rival Joe Biden. First, we look at the state of the pandemic, and the hope that news of two promising vaccines has brought in recent days.
We then take a look at the debate over the President’s refusal to concede, which include one theory that he accepts defeat, but feels that he “owes a fight” to his supporters. We also take a look at why one traditional conservative outlet says there is not a case for voter fraud in amounts significant enough to account for Biden’s win, and other controversies in the news in the days following one of the most contentious elections in recent memory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Shelli Orlandini
- Jessica Riley
- John Lipartito
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- RECESSION: After Trump, will the presidency recede a bit for Americans?
- VAX: Early Data Show Moderna’s Coronavirus Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective
- PFIZER: Pfizer and BioNTech Announce Vaccine Candidate Against COVID-19 Achieved Success in First Interim Analysis from Phase 3 Study
- Remarks by President Trump During an Update on Operation Warp Speed
- TESTING: House Gets New Coronavirus Testing As Members Prepare For Next Congress
- ISOLATION: UK’s Boris Johnson self-isolating as Brexit talks drag on and policy shift begins
- MILLION MAGA MARCH: Violence erupts in D.C. after the ‘Million MAGA March’
- TRUMPMAX: Newsmax won’t become ‘Trump TV,’ CEO says — but Trump could get a show
- NATIONAL RE-REVIEW: A Careful Voter-Fraud Review
- Federal lawsuit seeks to throw out 1.2M votes, flipping Michigan for Trump
- POLITICAL THEATRE: Trump is reportedly ‘very aware’ he lost the election but is putting up a fight as ‘theater’
- Trump seems to acknowledge Biden win, but he won’t concede
- Trump Walks Back Hint Of Conceding Election
- Trump tweets Biden won — but won’t concede election or stop fundraising. Here’s why.
- SOUR GRAPES: Sore loser or victim? Voters struggle with president’s role in loss
- White House planning for second Trump term despite defeat
- Lou Dobbs demands Republicans help fight for ‘what is rightfully his’
- John Kelly criticizes transition delay
- Supreme Court goes idle on disputes with time running out
- WRAP UP: DREAMS: Is a Republican Senate Biden’s Dream Come True?
- Biden’s IRS could finally give Trump’s tax returns to Democrats
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.