With Election 2020 behind us and Joe Biden the projected winner, we examine what the results really tell us about the election and the American people.
The storm has finally passed… well, most of it. Election Day 2020 has come and gone, and with many states still counting (or recounting) ballots, projections indicate that Joe Biden emerged the victor, having been first to claim the required number of Electoral College votes. Meanwhile, amidst claims of voter fraud, incumbent President Donald Trump has yet to concede the election, claiming that he “WON BY A LOT.”
In the aftermath of one of the most contentious U.S. Elections in recent memory, we look at the way media reported on the outcome, as well as how the numbers on many (if not most) polls being reported by the media were wrong to a significant degree. Joining us to discuss the polling problems in the 2020 Election is Professor W. Joseph Campbell with American University in Washington, D.C., whose new book Lost in A Gallup addresses polling failures throughout time, and what it tells us about the 2020 election. Finally, we examine what the results really tell us about the election, and more importantly, the minds and hearts of the American people.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Edith Wacker
- Alex Kostel
- Sean O’Neal
- Victoria Pinderski
- Connie Flescher
- Robert Westfall
- James Malone
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- COPE WITH IT: Kenneth Copeland’s response to Biden announcement
- THE ART OF THE STEAL: “People will eventually catch on” quote from TAOTD.
- FEAR THE FRAUD: Joe Biden Won—and Not Because of Voter Fraud
- Searches for “Punishment for Voter Fraud” trend on Google in key battleground states
- VIRUS BIAS: Jake Tapper, CNN’s coronavirus double standard on Trump and Biden rallies exposed
- REBUKE OF THE LEFT: Centrist Dems talk leadership changes after negative election results
- House Democrats attack Nancy Pelosi and ‘the Squad’ in leaked call
- How Pelosi could face a rocky path to the speakership next year
- Dem leaders warn liberal rhetoric could blow Georgia races
- Hispanics Flee Party
- Newly elected Republican women break record
- 2020: Massive Rebuke of Socialism
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.