As the holidays arrive in midst of the 2020 pandemic, we look at how travel and family gatherings are being affected this Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone… as the end of November approaches, the results of the tumultuous 2020 election are still being sorted out. President-Elect Joe Biden’s transition team is asking for donations, as he begins to select members of his forthcoming cabinet. Meanwhile, a bizarre series of videos posted on Twitter by actor Randy Quaid has everyone talking, including Donald Trump… but what do they mean?
Finally, as many Americans are traveling in advance of the Thanksgiving holiday, the CDC and other public health organizations continue to warn people around the world to take extra precautions as COVID-19 infections continue to rise. We look at the best safety practices and other holiday news in this episode of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Jon Haskins
- Jennifer Clower-Brown
- Jennie Vongvith
- Ali Buchan
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- QUAID ANON: Trump Posts Series of Bewildering, Deranged Videos From Actor Randy Quaid
- Q 2: Documentary explores the disturbing appeal of QAnon
- ELECTION UPDATE: Pennsylvania and Nevada certify election results for Biden
- STATE OF AFFAIRS: Biden to Name Longtime Aide Blinken as Secretary of State
- Biden taps John Kerry as Presidential Envoy for Climate
- BREAKING BAD: Pompeo Predicts ‘Many’ More Mideast Peace Deals: ‘We Broke Glass’
- THANKSGIVING QUARANTINE: For The Love Of God Please Cancel Your Thanksgiving Plans
- How to navigate awkward political conversations at Thanksgiving dinner after a tense election
- COVID-19 means Thanksgiving alone for many Americans
- TRAVEL: More are flying despite CDC pleas not to travel for Thanksgiving
- Coronavirus: What global travel may look like ahead of a vaccine
- China Wants Passenger Tracking System for Global Travel Coronavirus Reset
- VACCINES: ACIP, crucial advisory panel, releases first safety distribution guidelines
- Doctors warn side effects from vaccine no ‘walk in park’
- Evidence Builds That Early Mutation Made Harder to Stop
- Sweden Says No Signs of Herd Immunity
- HAHN SOLO: How long will it take for COVID-19 vaccine to be authorized?
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.