As former Trump advisor Steve Bannon becomes the first person to be charged with criminal contempt of Congress in decades, we look at what this signals for other members of the past administration.
Leading off this week, we look at the ongoing controversy surrounding U.S. President Joe Biden’s moves regarding various vaccine mandates, as well as the current court trial on everyone’s mind, as we approach the final days (or perhaps even hours) of the Kyle Rittenhouse murder trial. However, as former Trump advisor Steve Bannon becomes the first person to be charged with criminal contempt of Congress in decades, we look at what this means, and why the Justice Department has taken such action… all this and more, on this week’s installment of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Connie Fletcher
- Vicki Pinderski
- Jonathan Taylor
- Doug Davis
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- BLOCKED: Federal appeals court halts Biden administration’s vaccine requirement, delivering policy a major blow
- O’KEEFE: FBI Raid of James O’Keefe House Blow to Press Freedom (Reason Mag)
- KENOSHA CALLING: Did Kyle Rittenhouse Punch a Woman in This Video?
- Don’t blame Judge Schroeder if Kyle Rittenhouse goes free.
- MORE FROM SNOPES: Does Meme Show Charles Manson Playing Guitar in Church?
- BANNONED: Steve Bannon: Trump ally indicted for ignoring subpoena from House January 6 committee
- The big warning signal Stephen Bannon’s indictment sends
- MEADOWS: Committee seeks criminal charges on Meadows
- HANGMAN: Trump defends threats to ‘hang’ Pence
- CLAPPED: What Happened to Eric Clapton?
- AGGRESSIVELY CENTRIC: Matthew McConaughey Says Texas Needs ‘Aggressively Centric’ Government
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.