This week we examine the tragic Astroworld event in Houston, and the safety concerns that existed prior to the mass casualty event that some attendees have since called a “death trap.”
This week, as the mystery of California’s missing governor appears to have been solved, controversy erupts overseas as a former president appeared to have a misunderstanding of what country he was currently visiting. Meanwhile, fireworks erupted on Wednesday during the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse as the prosecutor in the case was reprimanded by the judge overseeing the trial, over what he called a “grave constitutional violation.” Then later in the program, we analyze the tragedy that ensued in Houston over the weekend at the ill-planned Astroworld event held by rapper Travis Scott… all this and more on this edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Julia Gali
- Betty June
- Jon Haskins
- Sean Boyle
- Robert Westfall
- Robert Walshe
- Daniel Richard
- James Malone
- John Lipartito
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- GONE MISSING: Newsom reportedly spotted at Getty heiress’ wedding amid public absence
- EMERALD ISLES: Obama seems to confuse countries, refers to Scotland ‘Emerald Isles’
- RITTENHOUSE TRIAL: Prosecution Rests its case in Rittenhouse murder trial
- ASTROWORLD: Teenagers among eight dead in Houston Astroworld festival concert crush
- Police chief met with rapper before stampede that killed 8 …
- “My Heart is Broken”: Drake Issues Statement on Astroworld Tragedy
- Travis Scott, Astroworld Organizers Are Facing a Mounting Number of Million-Dollar Lawsuits
- Astroworld was a ‘death trap,’ attendee says, as more lawsuits are filed and Travis Scott’s Las Vegas show canceled
- Astroworld: Travis Scott and Drake sued over deadly Texas concert crush
- Astroworld disaster fuels wave of satanic conspiracy theories on TikTok
- UAP: New Senate Proposal Seeks to Establish “Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office” to Gather Intelligence on UAP
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.