This week, we analyze media reactions to the verdict in the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, and how political lines have been drawn regarding the jury’s decision.
One might say we are living in divided times… and signs of that came in recent days when a pair of Fox News contributors quit their positions, based on the network’s decision to air a controversial docuseries. We look at this, as well as the anticipated passing of President Biden’s Build Back Better bill… and why some commentators on both the right and left are criticizing it.
Then we shift our attention over to the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, which has finally ended after the jury’s deliberations led them to conclude he was not guilty on the various charges against him. The results of the trial have left political lines drawn in the sand, and the mainstream media was quick to descend into the spin zone… but what do the facts about the case really say? We examine all this and more this week on Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Robert Cramer
- Shelly Orlandini
- Jennie Vongvith
- Jessica Riley
- Robert Cramer
- Jennifer Garland
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- PEACE OUT: Fox News Contributors Resign Over Tucker Carlson’s Jan 6 Special
- DELAYED: Kevin McCarthy gives longest House floor speech in history delaying Build Back Better vote
- PASSED: House to vote on Build Back Better bill after Republican’s eight-hour speech – live
- The Biden plan’s tax cut optics look awful because they are awful
- GUILTY: Jury in Ahmaud Arbery death set for 2nd day of deliberations
- NOT GUILTY: Jury finds Rittenhouse not guilty in Kenosha shootings
- DELIBERATION: Guardian reports on divided attitudes toward Rittenhouse trial
- SUPREMACISTS: Tiffany Cross: GOP Praising ‘Murderous White Supremacist’
- Rittenhouse tells Carlson case had ‘nothing to do with race’ in first interview after acquittal
- BLM: Kyle Rittenhouse: ‘I support the BLM movement’
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.