Election Day has finally arrived… and we analyze all of the news leading up to this highly anticipated election between incumbent Donald Trump, and Democratic challenger Joe Biden.
The day has finally arrived… and as many Americans are heading to the polls, millions have already voted in what has been one of the most significant and controversial elections in recent memory. We look at the final polls, and predictions among the punditry heading into the final call before tonight’s results… which may not come until tomorrow, or perhaps even later in the week.
Undeterred by warnings about how long ballot counts may take, veteran analyist James Carville says we’ll know by 10 PM tonight who the clear winner of the 2020 Election will be. However, could there still be a shakeup? We look at all of this in the final hours before Election Night coverage begins, and Americans await the results that may determine the next four years of our lives.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Betty June
- Jon Haskins
- Richard Dale
- Daniel Baumberger
- Jill Ellis
- Brett Giles
- Robert Walshe
- Rushia Rei
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- FEAR: Voters fear chaos, violence with results of election
- 10 PM: James Carville Predicts We’ll Know Election Winner on Tuesday
- HISTORY: Three Words That Haunt Biden: ‘Dewey Defeats Truman’
- ELECTION UPDATE:
- Update: Dems ‘77% Chance’ Of Winning Senate
- ‘98% CHANCE’ FOR HOUSE
- Pelosi vows big healthcare, infrastructure push in 2021
- TRUMPLED: Trump Says Supreme Court will have aided Joe win
- NOT SO FAST: Positive Trump polls spark polling circle debate
- FUTURE SHOCK: How Trump Could Shock the World Again
- Will the loser accept the results?
- Biden camp quietly raises money for post-election court brawl
- ANONYMOUS: Anonymous critic of Trump revealed but he’s already an outspoken foe
- SOCIAL FRENZY: At Hearing, Republicans Accuse Zuckerberg and Dorsey of Censorship
- Ted Cruz grills Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for ‘censoring’ Hunter Biden story
- GREENWALLED: The Intercept Co-Founder Glenn Greenwald Resigns, Alleging ‘Censorship’ of Views ‘Critical’ of Joe Biden
- FROM THE EDITORS: Glenn Greenwald Resigns From The Intercept
- MEDIAITE: Intercept Responds to Glenn Greenwald
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.