With just one week until the U.S. Presidential Election of 2020, we look at the final debate performance and factors that could lead to an upset on November 3rd.
Happy Halloween everyone… and if ever there was a time when life in general felt like a scene out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, it would have to be in 2020. Walking down the street, one feels compelled to look behind them frequently, and often glancing suspiciously at others as we wonder, “are they for, or against me? Are they infected? Hell, am I infected?”
With so much madness in our world, we attempt to make sense of what the polls convey about the forthcoming election, as well as what the candidates positions are on key issues like health care (in the age of COVID 19), and much more on this edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Edith Wacker
- Kevin Webb
- Jennie Vongvith
- Mark Hankins II
- Ali Buchan
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- STATE OF COVID: RECORD 88,973 CASES TODAY
- Pandemic Fatigue Spreading
- Utah hospitals prepare to ration care
- El Paso asking residents to stay home
- How president could invoke martial law
- CONFIRMATION: Senate to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee a week ahead of Election Day
- DEBATES: Trump, TV pundits don’t have a fracking clue about Pennsylvania and fossil fuels
- ELECTION UPDATE: 59.5M ALREADY VOTED
- 538: 2020 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight
- Election 2020 – General Election: Trump vs. Biden
- TRUMP CARD: The Memo: Five reasons why Trump could upset the odds
- Biden says Trump can win because of ‘how he plays’
- Road to 270: This state could be a ‘game over’ win for Biden
- WHAT THE POLLS (REALLY) SAY: Why Joe Biden’s Team is Raising the Alarm
- In the race for the White House, both campaigns are pushing hard to get Minnesota votes
- Polls overwhelmingly show Biden leading Trump in Wisconsin and Michigan. But are they right this time?
- Biden rises in popularity despite doubt and attacks
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.