With Donald Trump’s new nomination of Jerome Powell as head of the “The Fed” (The Federal Reserve, that is), we examine the history of America’s Central Bank, and its constitutional implications.
In addition to the recent release of long-classified JFK assassination files, a trove of files pertaining to the raid on Osama Bin Laden’s compound have now surfaced as well, which detail some rather esoteric literature the terrorist leader had been reading. In fact, many English language books in his possession included what can be identified as 9/11 “truther” books, in addition to the similarly themed film “Loose Change.” Why had Bin Laden shown such interest in conspiracy literature pertaining to the 9/11 attacks, of which he had been determined to be the mastermind?
We also take time to acknowledge the recent horrible terror incident in New York, involving the apparently radicalized immigrant who used a large truck to claim the lives of several individuals as he drove through a park. The attack came as a surprise to both the wife, and sister, of the attacker, the latter of whom had spoken to him only one day earlier.
We then turn our attention to the nomination by President Trump of Jerome Powell for the head position with the Federal Reserve. We take time to look at the history of America’s Central Bank, and its constitutional implications. We also take time to discuss some of the conspiratorial insinuations about the Fed, made by authors like G. Edward Griffin in his popular book, “The Creature From Jekyll Island.”
Special thanks goes out to those who sent along donations to the program this week:
- Sean O’Neal
- Mark Brady
- Betty June
- Rick Dale
- Emilio Villalpando
- Daniel Baumberger
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- Man comes forward to describe alleged sexual relationship he had with Kevin Spacey
- CIA Releases Nearly 470,000 Additional Files Recovered in May 2011 Raid on Usama Bin Ladin’s Compound
- Bin Laden files back up US claims on Iran ties to al-Qaida
- The 42 Weirdest Movies on Osama bin Laden’s Computer: He Watched a 9-11 Truther Video
- Osama Bin Laden Had ‘Loose Change,’ a 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Documentary, in His Secret Compound
- Bin Laden’s Bookshelf – Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Trump nominates Jerome Powell for Federal Reserve chair
- What does the Fed chair do, anyway?
- Too Bad Yellen Isn’t Staying; We’ll Miss Her
- Federal Reserve System: America’s Central Bank
- The History of Central Banks in America
- Story Behind ‘The Creature From Jekyll Island,’ the Anti-Fed Conspiracy Theory Bible