This week on Middle Theory, former presidents (and presidential candidates) are speaking out against Donald Trump… the latest in a long succession of contests to “Trumpism.”
We begin with discussion that includes updates on the sordid Harvey Weinstein situation, with continuing allegations of misconduct surfacing, in addition to a look at the broader issue of human trafficking in America, and other parts of the world; it is arguably one of the greatest problems existing in the world today, and yet, one that so many are willing to turn a blind eye toward.
Later in the program, we also hear what the latest from former presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama say about Donald Trump, along with Senator John McCain’s assertions about “half-baked nationalism” under the current administration. Finally, we also review the bizarre interview featuring security guard Jesus Campos on the Ellen show, and the controversy it has managed to arouse.
Special thanks goes out to those who sent along donations to the program this week:
- Jon Jolly
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
Finally, here are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, WEINSTEIN, hanging out with Bill Clinton, watching football in the old days
- Las Vegas Shooting Conspiracy Theories Now Include the Illuminati and Antifa
- Former Pussycat Dolls member goes off on Twitter, calls it a prostitution ring run by Hollywood record execs
- Jesus Campos disappears for four days, resurfaces on Ellen Degeneres show today (Wednesday), in an interview recorded yesterday (Tuesday)
- Mandalay Bay owner apparently insisted that Campos only appear on Ellen, because the questions are softball there. Did not want Campos changing his story under pressure
- Barbara Walters telling Corey Feldman that he’s ruining an entire industry on The View, when Corey is talking about Hollywood pedophelia
- Tweet asks how women would live differently if men had a 9 PM curfew
- Protester hugs Nazi outside Richard Spencer talk, asks ‘Why do you hate me?’
- Teen girl in San Diego rescued during FBI’s cross-country crackdown on child sex trafficking
- Obama and Bush deliver calls to action against Trumpism
- ‘Our Democracy Is At Stake,’ Obama Says Of Virginia Race For Governor
- George W. Bush: Bigotry, white supremacy are “blasphemy” against American creed
- “Half Baked Nationalism”: McCain’s full speech at Liberty Medal ceremony