In the aftermath of the debacle that was the first Presidential Debate of 2020, our focus shifts to the developing story involving President Donald Trump’s contracting COVID-19, and what that means as America, and the rest of the world, continue to battle the current pandemic.
In the aftermath of the first Presidential Debate of 2020, we examine the big takeaways, as well as the reaction from pundits, most of whom called it a disgraceful moment for our nation. However, in a year like 2020, even a debacle the likes of the recent debate would soon be overshadowed by news that President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump had contracted COVID-19. Some have called this an “October Surprise,” and although the President appears to be on a fast road to recovery, we weigh in on the implications of this most recent development in the ongoing battle against the most deadly pandemic of our generation.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Daniel Baumberger
- Kevin Webbe
- Michiel Duijsings
- Robert Westfall
- Elizabeth Hove
- Jill Ellis
- Brett Giles
- Robert Walshe
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- THE LATEST: U.S. DEATHS: 209,725
- WHO: 10% of world’s people may have been infected with virus…
- BOX OFFICE BUST: REGAL CINEMAS Suspending Operations at All Locations
- ELECTION UPDATE: WSJ/NBC Poll: Biden +14
- Lead Doubles After Debate
- POTUS POSITIVE: President Trump and Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19
- DISCLOSED: Trump Didn’t Disclose First Positive Test While Awaiting 2nd Test on Thursday
- ‘I had to confront the virus so the American people stop being afraid of it so we could deal with it responsibly’
- The impact of Trump’s COVID-19 diagnosis on public health | TheHill
- Doctors Add Steroid That’s Used in More Severe Patients
- Disclose alarming episodes
- ‘They’re throwing kitchen sink at him’
- BEASTLY: “The President’s Doctor Has Lost All Credibility”
- Biden tests negative for COVID-19, reminds folks to ‘wear a mask’ after being mocked by Trump for mask at debate
- SUSPENSION: Trump’s Covid diagnosis upends campaign, presents challenge for Biden
- Social media teems with conspiracy theories from QAnon and Trump critics after president’s positive COVID-19 test
- Donald ‘worried’ and ‘less assured’, says body language guru…
- UPDATE: President Trump releases update, says he’s feeling ‘much better’ after hospitalization
- Trump briefly left the hospital Sunday to wave at supporters from his motorcade
- LATEST: Doctors: Donald Trump is improving while hospitalized; aides project image of calm
- Eleven people in Trump’s circle have tested positive so far
- PLEADING THE 25th: What If Trump Gets Really Sick? A 25th Amendment Explainer
- PENCE & PELOSI: President Pelosi? Pence prepares to risk it all for Trump
- JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.