As the first Presidential Debate of 2020 fast approaches, we look at civil unrest in America as the polls continue to show a wide gap between candidates Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Public outcry and civil unrest have erupted in Louisville, Kentucky following an announcement by the Attorney General there stating that no charges will be brought against police officers in the shooting of Breonna Taylor. AS protests and riots ensued, all eyes have shifted to Amy Coney Barrett, Donald Trump’s nominee to fill the Supreme Court Seat of the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Meanwhile, as the first of the 2020 Presidential Debates is quickly approaching, pundits are on the lookout for what the outcome might be, and what that could mean for the American election that is now just weeks away. We examine all of this, and more on this week’s Middle Theory podcast.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Sean O’Neal
- Connie Fletcher
- Brian Davis
- Mark Hankins
- Ali Buchan
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- JUSTICE FOR BREONNA: Two officers shot as protests erupt over Breonna Taylor case
- Black AG chokes up announcing no charges
- Dismay spills into streets
- Kenosha shooter’s defense portrays him as ‘American patriot’
- COURT PICK: Amy Coney Barrett: Who is Trump’s Supreme Court pick?
- Amy Coney Barrett: A Dream For The Right, Nightmare For The Left
- ELECTION UPDATE
- Biden ‘77% Chance Of Winning’
- Predicted to take 352 Electoral Votes
- ‘I was Republican gov. I’m voting for Joe’
- BASTARDS: Joe Biden: “Clap for that you stupid bastards.”
- TAX MAN: NYT: Trump has paid no federal income taxes for much of past two decades
- Between the economy and coronavirus pandemic, Biden keeps his advantage nationally: POLL
- DEBATE: ‘The Super Bowl’ of politics: Why the debate is so crucial for Trump and Biden
- Trump, Biden will not shake hands at first debate due to COVID-19
- Tuesday’s Presidential Debate: Donald Trump and Joe Biden — What to Expect
- Biden Roasts Trump on Debate: Not Smart, Doesn’t Know Facts
- Fears grow of chaotic election
- TRANSFER: Trump Won’t Commit to ‘Peaceful’ Post-Election Transfer of Power
- Pelosi knocks Trump over refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Republicans condemn Trump’s refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- McConnell dismisses Trump’s refusal to commit to peaceful transfer
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.