Following the passing of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, questions about her successor add a new layer of complexity to the heated 2020 Election.
This week, the FBI makes a statement on Antifa, while the DOJ designates New York an “anarchistic” zone… meanwhile, as the polls continue to show Joe Biden leading Donald Trump, the 2020 election has now become even more complex with the passing of Supreme Court Justice and American Icon Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
President Trump says he will fill the seat, while Democrats vow to retaliate if he does… at this very critical stage in the 2020 election and, arguably, in history, we wade into this heated fray and look at the possible outcomes, as well as Trump’s two leading female nominees, on this edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Brad Hendron
- Shelly Orlandini
- Jennie Vongvith
- Jessica Riley
- James Malone
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- IDEOLOGIES: FBI director says antifa is an ideology, not an organization
- DOJ Designates New York City as an ‘Anarchist Jurisdiction’
- ELECTION UPDATE: Why it could be a Biden blowout in November
- Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President
- SUSPENDED: Chinese virologist who claimed coronavirus was created in a lab and fled to US has been suspended by Twitter
- AUDIO: Dr. Li Meng Yan on Tucker Carlson
- FLAGGED: Facebook, Instagram Flag Tucker Carlson Virus Posts
- US virologists dispute Chinese whistleblower’s claim that COVID-19 is man-made
- “Other scientists are making the same… claim that the coronavirus did not come from nature.”
- INVESTIGATION: Scientists to examine the possibility Covid-19 leaked from a Chinese lab
- STATEMENT: Lancet Statement on Tracking the Origins of the Virus
- RBG: Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away
- Justice Ginsburg’s life was built on character
- Senate Democrats warn GOP of plans to retaliate if McConnell advances Trump court pick
- Bill Clinton: ‘Superficially hypocritical’ for Trump and Republicans to push to fill vacancy
- Filling Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Supreme Court seat would be a disastrous Republican move
- OPPOSITION: Murkowski becomes 2nd GOP senator to oppose a vote on Trump Supreme Court nominee before the election
- THE PICKS: Trump to pick a nominee to fill Ginsburg Supreme Court seat this week and the candidate will be a woman
- Trump vows to choose a woman to fill Ginsburg’s Supreme Court seat
- Trump’s frontrunners for the Supreme Court nomination are a devout Catholic and Cuban-American judge
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.