This week, we analyze the news leading up to Joe Biden’s selection of Kamala Harris as his running mate for his bid for President in the 2020 Election.
Strange times lead to strange minds, and if things have seemed odd lately, you aren’t the only one thinking so. Among recent news we cover this week is the strange arrest of an InfoWars correspondent (and how it may be helping a film made by the company known for conspiracy theories to go viral). We also look at why you certainly won’t be seeing one former Speaker of the House involved in this election cycle.
However, the big story in America this week deals with former Vice President Joe Biden’s pick for his potential running mate. Not surprisingly, it was Kamala Harris, although certain media outlets that may have inadvertently leaked the information beforehand appear to be playing up the fact that it was a “leak-free” campaign. We analyze Biden’s pick, the thought behind it, and what this will mean heading into November on this week’s edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC Foundation Coronavirus Relief
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- Direct Relief: Coronavirus Pandemic
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Doctors Without Borders: COVID 19
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Edith Wacker
- Shelli Orlandini
- Jessica Riley
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- LIQUID FIRE: Don’t Catch Fire When Using Hand Sanitizer, a Defense Safety Office Warns
- SELF IMMOLATION: Boehner says he would ‘rather set self on fire’ than get involved in 2020
- THE WEAVER CONTROVERSY: InfoWars Correspondent Arrested on Multiple Felony Charges Including Robbery and Obstructing Justice: Reports
- No, InfoWars’ Millie Weaver was not arrested for ‘exposing’ the ‘deep state’
- ICE COLD: ICE just signed a contract with Clearview AI, the controversial facial-recognition company that scrapes photos from social media
- VP FOR VP How Kamala Harris outflanked her skeptics to become Biden’s VP pick
- POLL: Kamala could help Biden with women, young voters — and Republicans?
- Radical or moderate? Trump paints Democratic ticket as both
- Opinion: Biden lays a trap for Trump by picking Harris
- PARDON ME: Trump says he is considering pardon for leaker Edward Snowden
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.