This week we look at the tragic shootings in El Paso, Ohio, and California, along with analysis and reports that began to emerge online in their aftermath.
This week, we take a look at the second round of Democratic debates, and how CNN’s moderators appeared to be attempting to get the candidates to fight, rather than engage in substantive debate. Some were likening the debates to “WrestleMania” (we preferred to compare them to MMA), while others noted that there simply too many people on the stage to be able to make any significant headway… which does nobody any good.
Then later in the program, we look at the recent shooting events in El Paso, Texas, as well as Dayton, Ohio and California. In the Texas shooting, the alleged shooter posted a “Manifesto” online, which we analyze and break down in terms of the shooter’s objectives, as well as his horribly contradictory and wrong interpretation of history. We then turn our attention toward claims from conspiracy circles, which involve the so-called “Q Anon” theories and inevitable claims of “false flags.” Belief in such things is a bad idea… and in addition to explaining why, we ask some hard questions which conspiracy theorists might do well to ask too, in relation to the idea that Q Anon has foreknowledge of “plots” that include such tragic shootings.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Betty June
- Daniel Baumberger
- Robert Westfall
- Jill Ellis
- John Lipartito
- Jessica Zuccarello
- Robert Walshe
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
Below are links to stories addressed on this week’s program:
- BOTCHIN’ THE ‘BATE: CNN botched the Democratic debates
- THE DROPOUTS: 2020 Democratic presidential candidates: Who should drop out (SLATE)
- THE HILL: These Democrats Should Drop Out
- EL PASO SHOOTING: Everything We Know About the Possible Hate Crime Investigation in the El Paso Shooting
- FLASHBACK: The deadliest mass shootings in modern U.S. history
- Mass shooting that killed 20 dead in El Paso investigated as ‘domestic terrorism’: Officials
- FEDERAL BUREAU OF PREDICTIONS: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat, makes news one day before deadly shootings
- Trump’s Encouraging QAnon May Result in Violence—Just ask the FBI
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.