This week on Middle Theory, John McCain, “The Maverick,” makes a ‘historic’ tie-breaking vote that stops the GOP effort to repeal and replace Obamacare.
As we look at the news this week, controversy surrounds the recent attempt to leave the country by Imran Awan, who formerly worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC. Awan was subsequently arrested by the FBI, in a strange development that few in the mainstream media have chosen to cover (perhaps due to the fact that he was a former consultant to CNN).
Also, the newly-appointed White House Communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, made headlines recently for a vulgar rant that he went on after a reporter Tweeted a “leak” about a private dinner at the White House. Scaramucci subsequently appeared on CNN and explained what he actually meant, as his war against White House leaks continues.
Then, we look at the recent vote on repealing Obamacare, the tie-breaker for which was supplied by Arizona Senator John McCain, who returned (with a standing ovation on the Senate Floor) from a recent surgery, casting a vote in defiance of the Trump administration, and in keeping with his reputation as a Maverick. Many are already predicting that this flamboyant Senate appearance will be among the Senator’s most memorable.
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support the audio production, research, artwork, and other effort that goes into each episode of the podcast:
- THE MINISTER OF MAPLE SYRUP
- Mark Hankins II
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to stories discussed on this week’s program:
- State Department orders family members of U.S. Embassy employees to leave Venezuela
- Russia seizes US property and expels diplomats following US sanctions
- Fishermen in Philippines dumping bodies of drug war victims (Audio)
- The President may be able to be indicted, but not by Mueller
- World Socialist Website being censored by Google?
- Laura Ingraham interviews Ret. Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer about Imran Awan on Tucker Carlson
- Unhinged Mooch Blasts ‘Paranoiac’ Priebus And Bannon For Trying To Suck ‘Own Cock’
- Scaramucci calls in to CNN, explains his “rant”
- Flashback: Obama butts heads with Scaramucci
- John McCain’s “Maverick Moment” according to CNN