On this edition of Middle Theory, we focus on the atrocious terror attack on a concert in Manchester, England, for which the Islamic State has claimed responsibility.
As we kick things off, The Mouth and McNonymous take a strange (and humorous) trip down memory lane, before getting into the latest news, which includes a very interesting story told by Guardians of the Galaxy star Kurt Russell, as well as highlights from President Trump’s visit with the Pope. We also examine recent audio from the House Intelligence Committee’s hearings, during which Trey Gowdy asked some difficult questions of former CIA Chief John Brennan. What do Brennan’s answers tell us about the ongoing investigation into Russian collusion and influence during the 2016 election?
Then turning our attention to the horrific attacks that occurred at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, we examine the latest news pertaining to the attack, and ask what, if anything, can truly be done to aid in preventing further similar attacks. We ask that our listeners send thoughts and prayers out to the families of victims, in addition to support for Manchester, its people, and the communities involved.
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We are now also offering SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
Finally, here are links to show notes pertaining to this week’s podcast:
- Kim Dotcom supposedly making announcement on Seth Rich murder mystery on Tuesday
- Kim Dotcom releases statement on his website about Seth Rich
- “You Don’t Do Evidence, Well I Do.” Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Trump Russia Collusion Investigation
- How a dubious Russian document influenced the FBI’s handling of the Clinton probe
- This political handicapper sees a Democratic wave building for 2018
- Manchester attack: Police hunt ‘network’ behind bomber
- Who was Salman Abedi?
- Father of Accused Manchester Bomber: My Son Is Innocent
- Abedi’s Father Arrested: More arrests in Manchester, Tripoli as police hunt suicide bomber’s network
- Younger brother of Manchester bomber was ‘planning to stage an attack’ in Libya, authorities say
- Audio of bomb detonation
- Ariana Grande Cancels Upcoming Shows After Manchester Attack
- Outrage as Milo Yiannopoulos criticises Ariana Grande for being ‘pro-Islam’ after Manchester attack