This week on Middle Theory, we look at the upcoming French election, and what it means for the rise of populism in France, and the rest of Europe.
We begin this week’s dispatch with a bit of discussion in relation to Bill Nye “the Science Guy’s” new Netflix series, which discusses climate change (of course) and a number of other science-related subjects. We also look at news of a German soldier arrested prior to committing “false flag” terror attack in Austrian airport while posing as Syrian refugee, and discussion of how Google has authorized contractors to rate InfoWars as “low to medium” quality for search result purposes.
Dr. Theodore Postol (MIT Professor, Nuclear Engineer, and debunker of bogus Military claims regarding Patriot Missiles and Air Defense systems) has made a pretty convincing analytical argument that the Syrian air force did not drop the chemical weapon. McNonymous gives us the details, and we also examine the recent controversies at Fox News, and how a recent allegation against Sean Hannity was, as the pundit himself has said, was intended as a “kill shot”.
Finally, we examine the upcoming election in France, where candidates Emanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen are neck-and-neck. What will the outcome be, and what will that mean for the political atmosphere in France, and the rest of Europe?
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support the audio production, research, artwork, and other effort that goes into each episode of the podcast:
- Victoria Pinderski
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to show notes pertaining to this week’s podcast:
- German soldier arrested prior to “false flag” terror attack in Austrian airport while posing as Syrian refugee
- Google authorizes contractors to rate InfoWars as “low to medium” quality for search result purposes
- Republican Congressman outed as founder of misogynistic, pro-rape internet subculture “Red Pill”
- Dr. Theodore Postol (MIT Professor, Nuclear Engineer, and debunker of bogus Military claims regarding Patriot Missiles and Air Defense systems) makes pretty convincing analytical argument that the Syrian air force did not drop the chemical weapon
- Debbie Schlussel then walks back sexual harassment claim against Sean Hannity: Now only says “he was weird and creepy”
- In midst of custody battle, Alex Jones reveals that at 16, ‘I’d already had over 150 women.’
- Le Pen fishes for worker support as polls narrow
- What does the French Election say about the rise of populism in Europe?
- Teargas, Riots, in advance of the elections