This week on Middle Theory, Donald Trump is praised by a majority of U.S. allies, in response to a targeted strike on Syria in response to a deadly chemical weapon attack.
As we begin our weekly dispatches from the MID of things, we begin with analysis of media influences over sports, and a controversial incident that occurred aboard a United Airlines plane. We also examine a tragic school shooting in California, and a number of other timely news stories before turning our attention to the big issues going on in Syria, and how U.S. involvement is changing that dynamic. What message is being sent to the international community, and what will it mean for U.S. and Russian relations?
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support the audio production, research, artwork, and other effort that goes into each episode of the podcast:
- Arcee Holt
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to show notes pertaining to this week’s podcast:
- Horn of Africa on verge of historic hunger crisis – 20,000,000 people at risk of death
- NoKo’s PR guy has to love his job. Vows to react to any mode of war desired by provocateurs in the U.S.
- San Bernardino elementary school shooting: Multiple injuries reported
- United Airlines forcibly removes passenger from overbooked flight
- MORE: The internal medicine specialist father-of-five who was beaten and dragged off an overbooked United flight as CEO pens ‘tone deaf’ email DEFENDING staff
- Julian Assange Accuses Democrats of Blaming Russia & WikiLeaks for Clinton Loss
- CIA tools exposed by Wikileaks linked to hacking across 16 countries
- This Is The Russian Hacker Detained For Maybe Helping Hack The 2016 Campaign
- Disgusting: MSNBC’s Corn, Matthews Think Action in Syria Is Distraction from Russia Probe
- Lawrence O’Donnell: What if Putin planned the Syrian chemical attack to help Trump?
- Chris Matthews: Syria could have been a “set piece” to help Trump
- ‘Even the liberals were all over this’: Bill Maher disgusted by the cable news response to Syria
- Dan Rather criticizes the press via Facebook
- Fareed Zakaria: ‘The President Struck a Blow Against Evil, for Which I Congratulate Him’
- Are Syria’s Chemical Weapons Iraq’s Missing WMD? Obama’s Director of Intelligence Thought So.
- Former British Ambassador to Syria, Peter Ford, takes brilliant, cautious approach to chemical weapon attack, says “I don’t leave my brains at the door when analyzing a situation” when prompted about Russian narrative
- Howard Dean joins other party influences in calling for the ousting of Tulsi Gabbard for questioning the gas attack
- Is Russia threatening war if US intervention in Syria continues?
- How effective was the attack? Regime forces launched jets on bombing missions from the air base mere hours after the attack