As the crisis in Ukraine continues, world leaders ask how long the present stalemate might continue, and whether an attempt at removing Putin from power could soon occur from within Russia.
The Ukrainian conflict has now been underway for almost a month, as many western leaders and commentators look at the apparent stalemate that has erupted between the embattled country and Russian invaders. However, as the crisis continues to unfold, many are asking questions about Russia’s claims that it recently used hypersonic weapons against targets in Ukraine. Meanwhile, many are also wondering about the broader messaging coming out of Russia, with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy saying recently that perhaps the most frightening thing of all could be the idea that Vladimir Putin is buying his own hype. However, while the Russian leader continues to propagandize claims of Russian unity, what is the likelihood that a takeover attempt from within Russia could occur, in an effort to oust Putin as the Russian military continues to lose soldiers by the thousands, while innocent Ukrainians are captured, deported, and killed in the conflict?
UKRAINE FUND: Support Ukraine Relief
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Sean Wick
- Robert Cramer
- Jessica Riley
- Jennie Vongvith
- Shelli Orlandini
- Jennifer Garland
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- TIME SHIFT: Daylight savings change faces trouble in House
- SAUDI ARABIA ATTACK: Yemen rebels launch wide strikes on Saudi sites
- Jake Sullivan White House Statement on Houthi attack
- HOT TOPIC: ‘Madness’ to turn to fossil fuels because of Ukraine war
- NO SURRENDER: Mariupol rejects Russian demand to surrender as war shows no let-up
- Captives shipped to labor camps?
- HYPERSONICS: Russia Claims to Use a Hypersonic Missile
- We Have Questions About Russia’s Claimed Kinzhal Hypersonic Missile Use In Ukraine
- Report to Congress on Hypersonic Weapons – USNI News
- Pentagon to Speed Development of Hypersonic Weapons | Arms Control Association
- STALEMATE: War could be headed toward stalemate
- Russia, Failing to Achieve Early Victory in Ukraine, Is Seen Shifting to ‘Plan B’
- COUP FOR YOU: Putin ‘panicking’ over revolution in Moscow as he battles to control Ukraine
- BUYING HIS OWN HYPE: Why Zelensky is ‘very frightened’ of Putin believing his own claims
- AMERICAN AID: Frustrations of novice Americans who signed up to fight
- American Fighters Flying Dozens of Deterrence Missions
- Pentagon Work With Biological Facilities Becomes Flashpoint
- Biden to visit Poland
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.