This week, we discuss the latest on the developing situation with the Russian invasion of Ukraine, whether there is a “Red Line” for the Biden Administration, and insights on the conflict with reporter Tim McMillan.
As the Russian Invasion of Ukraine continues, more experts and analysts are becoming worried about the possibility of humanitarian threats from Vladimir Putin amidst rumors of possible use of chemical weapons. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Jen Pskaki has said the Biden Administration remains committed to avoiding war with Russia… but while Psaki says the White House won’t get into “speculations” about future conflict, is there a red line?
Then later in the program we are joined by reporter Tim McMillan of The Debrief, who has been covering the developing situation in Ukraine since the outset. McMillan offers his perspectives on the developing situation, and offers insights as to why things aren’t going so well for Russia at the moment… could the invasion attempt actually buckle in the days ahead?
UKRAINE FUND: Support Ukraine Relief
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Connie Fletcher
- Vicky Pinderski
- Jonathan Taylor
- Doug Davis
- James Malone
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- THE LATEST: Moscow widens assault in Ukraine, raising fears of humanitarian disaster
- NATO: Nato masses 30,000 troops & 50 warships for huge war games on Russia’s border
- WAR CRIMES: ‘They were shooting civilians’: Ukraine refugees saw abuses
- THE RED LINE: Jen Psaki suggests Putin using chemical weapons is not a ‘red line’ for US
- THE WAR WITHIN: Is Russia Really “at war with U.S. inside Ukraine”?
- STOP, MR. PRESIDENT: Even State TV Pleading With Putin to Stop
- SACRIFICE: Americans will sacrifice more to help Ukraine than most did for our own wars
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.