This week, the British Royal Family is placed under renewed public scrutiny following a “bombshell” interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The CDC has just released its guidelines for people who have received vaccinations for COVID-19. Although many will now be able to return to some pre-pandemic activities, when is a person who has received their shots still not considered “vaccinated”? Also in the news this week is a new report that claims the United States is doing less to contribute to freedom around the world. We look at this, and why some countries view American political philosophies a potential danger.
Then shifting our attention to the story one everyone’s mind this week, we analyze the explosive interview Oprah Winfrey recently conducted with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and why it has the British tabloids “apoplectic.” More significantly, we ask why this story is the sensation that it has become, what its cultural significance is, and why the current online media environment facilitated one of the most revealing glimpses of the British Royal Family in recent memory. Will they ever fully recover in the aftermath of the Harry and Megan “tell-all”?
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Rick Mitchell
- Robert Westfall
- Jonathan Taylor
- John Lipartito
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- VAX GUIDE: CDC Says It’s Safe For Vaccinated People To Do These Activities
- FREEDOM FOR SALE: Report: U.S. contributes to ongoing decline of freedom worldwide
- WOKE OR BROKE: ‘Woke’ American Ideas Are a Threat, French Leaders Say
- SILENCE: In red and blue America, an epidemic of self-censorship is threatening democracy
- CANCEL CANCELING: As phenomenon grows, business booms for cancel culture consultant
- KAPLAN’S CREW: Joel Kaplan’s Policy Team Sways Big Facebook Decisions, Alex Jones Ban
- ROYAL RUMBLE: UK royals absorb shock of revealing Harry, Meghan interview
- Prince Harry and Meghan’s Interview with Oprah Reportedly Cost CBS Upwards of $7 Million
- Royals were not paid for their participation.
- A Short History of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Friendship with Oprah Winfrey
- U.K. Press Has Hysterical Reaction to Oprah Interview With Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
- Meghan and Harry Oprah Interview Aftermath: Live Updates
- ‘I Just Didn’t Want To Be Alive Anymore’
- SIGNIFICANCE: Why Harry & Meghan’s interview could be a Royal Family bombshell Interview with Oprah stunned, but unlikely to change the British monarchy
- Harry and Meghan to Oprah: A ‘damaging’ view on race and Palace history repeating itself
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.