With less than 24 hours left in Donald J. Trump’s presidency, we reflect on the changes that have taken place in the last four years, and what they mean for the future.
In the final 24 hours of Donald Trump’s presidency, Gallup has released polls detailing that the 45th Commander in Chief of the United States will exit on a low note, with an approval rating of just 39%. Overall, Gallup says Trump never peaked above 50% approval during his single term in office, as other presidents before him had.
And yet, despite what the numbers say, many of Trump’s supporters are frighteningly loyal, as the recent insurgency on the U.S. Capitol building seemed to show. What does this mean for the future of American politics, and how has the Trump Presidency shaped both parties over the last four years? We look at these questions on this week’s edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Edith Wacker
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- LINDELL ME YOUR EARS: MyPillow CEO Visits Trump in Oval Office with Notes Proposing Drastic Action
- DOMINION sends cease and desist to MYPILLOW CEO
- Retailers Dropping MyPillow Products
- BLAME GAME: ‘Destroy Trump’: Breitbart Staffers Seethe After Capitol Riot
- LAST CALL: Trump era’s battles over truth will outlast his term, experts say
- PARDON-SPREE: Trump to issue nearly 100 pardons and commutations Tuesday, sources say
- GALLUP: Last Trump Job Approval 34%; Average Is Record-Low 41%
- YOU Q’s, YOU LOSE: QAnon Is Destroying the GOP From Within
- Alex Jones goes nuts on Q Anon caller
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.