This week, we look at allegations by U.S. intelligence officials of a possible “False Flag” operation planned by Russia as justification for invading Ukraine.
This week, things have been cold and wintery for many along the East Coast, where winter storms have ravaged several states. We begin our analysis with the tense few hours that unfolded at a Texas synagogue over the weekend, before shifting our attention to questions that linger in a post-9-11 America. Then, after commentary regarding new figures that have been revealed about the profit brought in by Alex Jones and his InfoWars store prior to being “canceled” by several social media outlets, we shift our attention over to the developing situation in Ukraine, where U.S. intelligence officials say Russia may be plotting a covert “false flag” operation to help enable its invasion of the country.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Julia Gali
- Betty June
- Shelli Orlandini
- Jonathan Taylor
- Douglas Davis
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- TEXAS SIEGE: Teens held in UK as Briton named as hostage-taker
- A closer look at the case of Aafia Siddiqui, jailed in Texas
- Faith in action: Colleyville churches, other heroes rise in synagogue hostage crisis
- Op-Ed: What can we do after a hostage-taker shatters the serenity of Shabbat?
- FALSE FLAG: US intelligence says Russia preparing operation to justify invasion of Ukraine
- Russia dismisses US allegations of plans for false flag operation as pretext to invade Ukraine
- Russia Thins Out Its Embassy in Ukraine, a Possible Clue to Putin’s Next Move
- US weighs more military support for Ukraine to resist Russia if it invades
- POPULARITY CONTEST: Why is Biden one of the most unpopular US presidents?
- YEAR ONE: Assessing Biden’s covid response after one year
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.