Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week on Middle Theory, we analyze the ongoing controversies surrounding Wikileaks and the alleged Russian hack of DNC servers, as well as the recent shooting attack at the Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Happy New Year, first of all… kicking things off with those Societal Matters, Micah and McNonymous get all discussion of 2017 nomenclature out of the way, and then examine Anonymous and their recent hacking of the Bilderberg group’s website. We also look at the shocking live streaming of a hate crime on Facebook, and how the technology of social media affects such issues.
On the discussion of technology, hacking is all the rage lately, as the ongoing debate over Russian hacking, Wikileaks, and the 2016 US Election continues. Many would assert that the debate is over, and that intelligence agencies have already released enough data that supports this. However, Wikileaks founder and spokesman Julian Assange maintains that Russia was in no way involved with the hack, which has recently made him strange bedfellows with conservative commentator Sean Hannity, of all people. What does this very unique Fox News interview with Assange tell us about the Grizzly Steppe operation, and U.S. Intelligence Agencies perception of Russia in relation to world affairs?
Finally, we examine the recent tragic shooting at the Fort Lauderdale airport, and why this incident is unique among mass shootings in America. Despite its differences, there are also many consistent elements, which raise questions about mental health, as well as the effectiveness of airport screening procedures.
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support the audio production, research, artwork, and other effort that goes into each episode of the podcast:
- Jennie Vongvith
- Steven Walker
- Daniel Bonfiglio
- Betty June Farkas
- Robert Holt
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, here are links to show notes pertaining to this week’s podcast:
- Anonymous Hacks Bilderberger Website With “We’re Watching You” Message
- 4 People In Custody In Chicago Over Beating Live-Streamed On Facebook
- Charged with hate crimes, kidnapping, burglary, grand theft
- No bail for 4 suspects
- Meanwhile in Idaho, white high school football player who lured disabled black teammate into locker room and sexually assaulted him with a coat hanger will receive two years probation and no jail time
- Indian politicians cause outrage by blaming #MassMolestation on women’s outfits
- Grizzly Misstep: Security Experts Call Russia Hacking Report “Poorly Done,” “Fatally Flawed”
- NYT: What Intelligence Agencies Concluded About the Russian Attack on the U.S. Election
- Declassified report says Putin ‘ordered’ effort to undermine faith in U.S. election and help Trump
- Wikileaks offers $20,000 reward for information on Obama staffers destroying documents
- ‘A hateful act’: What we know about the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting
- FBI: Gunman flew to Florida specifically to attack airport
- Fort Lauderdale airport gunman ‘lost his mind’ in Iraq, family
- Ft. Lauderdale Gunman Esteban Santiago Was Being Prosecuted for Strangling His Girlfriend
- Did CNN Alter Esteban Santiago’s Photograph?
- Fort Lauderdale Suspect’s Motive Remains a Mystery
- Shooter claimed he was being forced to watch ISIS videos
- Obama responds to Fort Lauderdale incident, laments mass shootings during his presidency
- Fort Lauderdale shooting suspect’s gun ‘given back after health tests’
- Information on the labeled terrorist group in Syria that the U.S. is providing military aid to in order to fight ISIS. What can possibly go wrong?
- Trump Taunts the Terminator with Tweets: Arnold Keeps His Cool
- After weeks of tweeting, Trump and team face open questioning this coming week