Arizona, Pennsylvania, and other states continue to be a source of confusion and controversy in the aftermath of the 2020 Election as the coronavirus pandemic ensues.
This week, we lead off with an innovative new idea for how to keep bars open in the UK during the pandemic: try becoming a place of worship! We also analyze controversies surrounding the deletion of an article on the pandemic by the Johns Hopkins University school newspaper, which has raised questions among some experts. Meanwhile, we see what one expert close to the program has to say about what the numbers really say, and why we aren’t in the clear yet.
Then later, we turn our attention in the direction of Arizona, where continued efforts are underway to attempt to find evidence of voter fraud. Meanwhile, the Department of Justice maintains that there is no significant evidence of this… but what many are missing about the ongoing debate actually has to do with the precedent set by election meddling in 2016. We weigh in on all of this, and more on this edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Gary Kosh
- Sean O’Neal
- Stacia Shwartz
- Brian Davis
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- LIFE IN QUARANTINE: Tequila bar applies to become church to skirt lockdown rules
- Actor David Prouse dies of complications from COVID 19
- TRANSITIONS: Hires all-female senior communications team
- Biden fractures foot while playing with dog
- HIDDEN HOPKINS: Horowitz: Hopkins analysis showing COVID-19 has ‘relatively no effect on deaths’ in US retracted from publication. Why?
- NOT SO FAST: Dr. Thomas Glass: Weekend COVID-19 Briefing, November 29, 2020
- ARIZONA: Trump lawyers allege Arizona election fraud conspiracy in GOP ‘hearing’
- Arizona Voter Fraud Witness Army Col. Phil Waldron Confirms Experts Saw Dominion Communicating with Frankfurt on Election Day (VIDEO)
- BE REASONABLE: Libertarians Have No Home in Either Political Party
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.