Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley is the center of attention as Senate Hearings examine the chaotic withdrawal of the U.S. from Afghanistan and Milley’s calls to China during the Trump Administration.
Fresh back from several weeks in Brazil, this week we lead off with an analysis of why Brazilian supporters of Jair Bolsanaro are donning American flags while calling for a military takeover. Elsewhere, political shifts are occurring in Germany, and recent FBI data is reporting an unusual spike in murders in 2020.
However, our main focus this week has to do with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, who in the final days of Donald Trump’s presidency made calls to China’s military leaders to assure them the United States did not plan to attack them… and now some Republican leaders are calling for his resignation. We examine all of these stories, and several others in this week’s episode of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Betty June
- Kevin Webb
- Liber Editing
- Connie Fletcher
- Sean O’Neal
- Shelly Orlandini
- Jessica Riley
- Jonathan Taylor
- Victoria Pinderski
- Sean Boyle
- Charles Baldwin
- John Lipartito
- James Malone
- Brain Davis
- Stacia Schwartz
- Mark Hankins II
- Doug Davis
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- BRAZIL: In Brazil, Bolsonaro supporters embrace American flag
- GERMANY: Centre-left claim narrow win over Merkel’s party
- THIRD DOSE: Biden receives Covid booster shot live on camera
- MURDER: FBI reports 2020 murder surge, with biggest single-year jump
- R KELLY: Jury reaches verdict in R. Kelly sex misconduct case
- IRS: Businesses revolt over Biden plan where IRS would track all bank transactions over $600
- MILLEY: Calls to China were ‘perfectly’ within scope of job
- America’s Top General Back in the Center of a Political Battle
- General Milley Apologizes for Trump Photo Op Role
- Gen. Milley: Whisperer to presidents, target of intrigue
- JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
How many “two weeks to flatten” should we let the vampires leech from the youth?
Think of grandpa…
Think of the children.
Our minds have been manipulated. We miss the forest while staring at the trees.