Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week, as the deadlines for U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan looms nearer, we look at the challenges the Biden Administration faces as the Taliban warns of potential “consequences.”
As floods have ravaged parts of the Southeast in recent days, hurricane season heats up as northeastern states were recently slammed, breaking annual records for rainfall in New York. Meanwhile, the FDA has now fully authorized Pfizer’s COVID vaccine, but will this encourage more people to receive the vaccine who have held out for fear of side effects?
Then turning our attention toward the crisis in Afghanistan, as the Biden Administration has now said the U.S. will be out of the country by August 31, the Taliban has warned of potential “consequences” if evacuation efforts were to be drawn out beyond the stated deadlines. In addition to the Taliban’s increasing resistance to cooperating during the withdrawal, reports of ISIL and Al Qaeda returning to Afghanistan have national security and terrorism experts concerned. We examine the quickly developing situation on this week’s episode of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Charles Baldwin
- Jessica Riley
- Jennifer Garland
- Ali Buchan
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- RAINY DAZE: 22 dead, many missing after 17 inches of rain in Tennessee
- Tropical Storm Henri drenches Northeast
- Record hour of rainfall in NYC
- FDA APPROVAL: PFIZER shot granted full approval; Clears path to more mandates
- WHO chief calling for two-month halt on boosters
- BOO WHO: Donald Trump tells Alabama rally to get COVID vaccine, gets booed
- DEADLINE: Deadlines burn Biden
- EXTENDED STAY: Pentagon hints at expanded deadlines for operations in Kabul
- TALIBAN: Evacuations ramp up; Aug. 31 deadline in spotlight
- Taliban warn of ‘consequences’ if USA extends military presence
- Taliban appear to mock Iwo Jima flag raising in latest propaganda push
- AL QAEDA: Most wanted Al Qaeda terrorist reappears
- ISIS: U.S. Warns of Islamic State Threat to Americans in Afghanistan
- WILLIAMS WEIGHS IN: Juan Williams: Biden is right on Afghanistan
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
“it’s not a vaccine …NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!
J E GALI