Is there really a deeper connection between Donald Trump and the Clintons than has been reported during this election season? We examine this latest “conspiracy theory” on this week’s edition of the Middle Theory podcast.
This week, in addition to raising our ceremonial societal glasses to the fine folks at Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, the first American craft brewery to enter the billionaire club, we look at the latest round of theories about “mysterious deaths” linked to the DNC, as well as the death of not one, but two of Julian Assange’s lawyers, which a number of media outlets recently reported. There’s just one problem though… the stories are several months old, pre-dating Assange’s latest media attention by several weeks. Are they just late to the game, or are these outlets merely peddling old news that is bound to get attention because of its apparent relevance?
In other “conspiracy” news, many have suggested that Donald Trump could be a “stooge” for the Clintons, who entered this race to intentionally try and thwart any contest to Hillary Clinton’s presidency. How likely is this, especially when others (including Michael Moore) have taken very different approaches to understanding Trump’s faltering campaign, and what his real aims and objectives may be?
While such conspiracies are being tossed out left and right (both politically, and in the more literal sense), we think otherwise… in fact, we even suspect that there is actually more to Trump’s recent “campaign shakeup”, which put Breitbart chief Steve Bannon in charge of Trump’s campaign. Is this really so much a “shakeup” as it is the beginning of something much bigger… with longer lasting implications beyond the 2016 election?
Also, what is to be made–if anything–of the questions being raised about Clinton’s health? Does this have anything to do with why she hasn’t held press conferences in several months… making her the only candidate not to do so by late August in the last 44 years? Once again, we suggest an alternative hypothesis, which we think is not only more likely, but which underscores the way the Clinton campaign is continually being propped-up to highlight her strengths, and conceal her weaknesses as much as possible.
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support our efforts:
- Jason Wyant
- Robert Price
- James Tate
- Felix “Berto” Ortega
- Steven Walker
- Geoffrey Hart
- Joel Harris
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show as well, you can donate to the program here.
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Finally, below are links to stories and other news related to this week’s podcast:
- Sierra Nevada CEO becomes first billionaire craft brewer
- Brexit could be delayed to late-2019 as govt not ready
- U.N. caused cholera outbreak in Haiti that has killed thousands
- Justice Department says it will end use of private prisons
- ‘Birth of a Nation’ Film Release Dogged by Scandal as News of Director’s Rape Trial Surfaces
- Why were cops able to peacefully subdue white, knife wielding cannibal who stabbed three people and was in the act of eating two of them, but shoot first and ask questions later when the suspect is black?
- 4th Mysterious Death Connected to the DNC
- Julian Assange’s Lawyer has turned up dead… however, it’s old news.
- Ivanka vacations with Putin’s girlfriend on David Geffen’s yacht
- Timeline of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton’s friendship
- Michael Moore’s alternate theory: Trump is sabotaging his own campaign
- HILLARY’S HEALTH: A slightly questionable article suggesting Clinton “has Parkinson’s Disease”
- Hillary Clinton Hasn’t Held a Press Conference in 260 Days
- Mysterious NUDE statues of TRUMP appear overnight in several US cities
- Trump campaign, RNC knock announcement on Clinton Foundation donations
- Kaine: ‘Even Richard Nixon’ released his tax returns
- Trump’s money mystery: Trump is definitely hiding something, but the question is what
- Hand written ledgers found in Ukraine show Paul Manafort potentially receiving as much as $12M in cash off the books from Yanukovych
- Emails show Trump advisers waged covert lobbying operation, never disclosed work as foreign agents
- Stephen Bannon: Trump’s New Campaign Genius