As President Trump floats the idea of delaying the 2020 election, questions over the use of private data by the DHS and security concerns surrounding the TikTok app take center stage.
The passing of former presidential hopeful Herman Cain marks one of the most high-profile casualties of the coronavirus, and following the sad announcement of his passing, many were pointing out his recent attendance at a Trump rally. Elsewhere, alarm bells are ringing after it was revealed that the DHS might have accessed user data from encrypted apps being used by Portland protesters, and many are concerned by the President’s recent suggestion via Twitter that we postpone the 2020 election. We delve into the fray and examine all of this and more on this week’s edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC Foundation Coronavirus Relief
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- Direct Relief: Coronavirus Pandemic
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Doctors Without Borders: COVID 19
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Betty June
- Daniel Baumberger
- Edith Wacker
- Sean O’Neal
- Robert Walshe
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- CITIZEN CAIN: Herman Cain dies, age 74, hospitalized two weeks after MAGA rally in Tulsa
- POLITILEAK: Politico accidentally reports Biden picked Kamala Harris as his running mate
- DATA DILEMMA: DHS had access to messages from Portland protesters, document shows
- Data isn’t just being collected from your phone. It’s being used to score you.
- CHARITIES: Nearly 30 Million in USA Didn’t Have Enough to Eat Last Week
- DELAYED REACTION: Trump raises idea of delaying election
- PRIVATE PARTS: Renomination of Trump to be held in private
- PLAYING FOR KEEPS: James Clyburn: Trump doesn’t plan to ‘give up the office’
- TIK TOK: Graham defends Trump on TikTok, backs Microsoft purchase
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.